Hopscotch on multiple devices?

How do you use the same Hopscotch account on multiple devices to edit the same draft?

I use an iPad for Hopscotch due to the larger screen. But recently I downloaded Hopscotch on my iPhone as well so I can ensure the code works correctly on the iPhone too. Ipad code apparently doesn't always work the same on an iPhone (this alone is disappointing), but it means I need to edit drafts on my iPhone as well as my iPad.

In any case, from my iPhone when I retrieve a draft from the server (cloud & down arrow icon) that I'd originally made on my iPad, the projects seem to diverge. When I make changes on the iPhone, that version doesn't open when I go back to the iPad. So with the same account, I wind up with a different version of the same original draft on two different devices.

What am I missing? How do you use the same Hopscotch account on multiple devices to edit the same draft?

Edit:

Don't try this

I figured out how to get drafts back and forth between multiple devices. It's not difficult, but somehow I broke my account. New drafts no longer have a "Publish" button...

I'll email THT, but in the mean time don't try this.

Yeah, I recently edited a draft made on the iPhone on the iPad, and it didn't work very well.

I'm not sure why this happens. THT probably hasn't "synced" accounts on the iPhone and iPad yet, but I hope it happens soon.

I'm not sure.

I use a phone and iPad too but I don't tend to merge their use.
Partially because I now use my second account on my phone usually (for responding to people).

I do wish there were a synicing button to make sure they are synced.

Don't try this

I figured out how to get drafts back and forth between multiple devices. It's not difficult, but somehow I broke my account. New drafts no longer have a "Publish" button...

I'll email THT, but in the mean time don't try this.

Odd, I use my iPhone 4s and my dad's iPad 2? (I think) to make the same projects with no problems...