Hopscotch on computer

questions
computer
answered

hi, its @supremelywellcodeårtįśt here, i was wondering if or is, there is a hopscotch on computer?

Unfortunately, no.
But I think @Rawrbear is trying to make one. : )

Also, here’s some grand surprise that took half an hour to put together.
By the way, try tagging
@discobot start new user
but not with that font. Discobot has a surprise for you…
By the way, I’m going to put the surprise in a dropdown box thingy. Because it’s huge.

Tap me!

Welcome to the forum!

Just tag me if you need any help, and I know some cool fonts, too.

<a> makes aqua text </a>

Aqua!! There also used to be red, green, and blue colors, but I think it messed up the color scheme of the forum or something.

<thistextwillbeinvisibleaslongastherearejustletters>
You can just type random letters for that, too. Just keep the thingies at the end.

# type # and a space for big bold text

Big!

<big> makes big text </big>
Big!

<sub> makes low and small text </sub>
Regular text vs. sub text
There’s one to make the text high and small, too, but I forget it.

** this text will be bold **
Bold text!

*this text will be italicized*
Italics!

<s> strikethrough text </s>
Strikethrough!

<u>this text will be underlined</u>
Underlined text!
Okay, on second thought, maybe they deleted that font trick…

Here’s a link to a topic on more cool fonts, even though I probably covered a lot of them.

Oh, also don’t type @ and omtl together, unless you’re making a contest or something, you’ll tag 172 people. And members of the OMTL aren’t that happy when they get tagged for something like

Oops! Oops! Loop-de-loop!

And other pointless stuff like that. Be aware, there are guidelines on OMTL usage, and I suggest you read them. (Oh, and OMTL stands for Official Mass Tag List.)
If you want, you can join the OMTL here.
There should be a “join” button on that page somewhere, in addition to the OMTL guidelines.

And then there’s the POMTL (Project Official Mass Tag List), tagged by a person who made a project who would like constructive criticism or tips on improving on his or her coding. This one consists of 61 people.
You can join here.
Again, don’t tag it for random things and leave the OMTL and POMTL if you leave the forum.

Also, I strongly recommend going over the Community Guidelines, because if you break them, you’ll probably be suspended, and I have no idea how long that one user has gotten suspended for. Basically no bad words, be humble, try not to get in an argument or flame war, don’t give away personal information, don’t spam (post random stuff), and be positive. Oh, and put your General Topic in the #random-stuff category. (And you won’t be able to access that category until you’re of the Member trust level, which shouldn’t take to long to earn if you’re active.
Here’s a link:
Community Guidelines

What @tankt2016 said, currently there is not Hopscotch on computer, only on mobile (IPad and IPhone) I believe.

please go to my link, copy the text and paste it into your copy pasta, I just don’t want these notifications

thank you kindly :D

@Rawrbear Are you making a hopscotch for PC?

Really would like to, but haven’t had much time or motivation to do so lately. :P
There are a bunch of people trying to figure out how everything works, though, and as I see it it’s totally possible to make. :)

3 things you will have to know what to do with the program:

1. How to make the program edit JSON
  2. Somehow sync the ID with HS servers so that the project will not have a duplicate ID and will actually be allowed on published
  3. How to publish the project

I’m working on a web viewer for Hopscotchs categories though. However, I need to create a new spare account for debugging. @Petrichor gave me lots of information, but I need to make my own account because I need a lot of information.

The problem with unofficial projects is that THT needs to approve them. My application is in development though.