Hopscotch not loading - need updated information

I won’t be searching for old topics for this, as those topics are from older versions of Hopscotch.

I use Hopscotch on an iphone 6s, and any time I try opening one of my own projects or a draft, I’m stuck on the loading screen even if I wait a whole minute. For some reason I’m able to publish drafts, but I can’t access the project afterwards.

If there is anything people know about to help me fix this, let me know.

11 Likes

That’s odd.
If you’ve updated hs to v3.34.0, i think it may be an affect of the new update, in which case @Awesome_E could probably help you since he’s been looking pretty far deep into bugs / glitches in the new update.

3 Likes

This issue is different fea. How long have you (@Ihasfluffycupcakes) been away before this?

2 Likes

I’ve had periods of inactivity on hs, I think since this day I haven’t used it in a few months

3 Likes

So you can’t download the project or you cannot play it?

1 Like

I’m unable to play any projects

1 Like

What is your app version (don’t update, but what is it)

2 Likes

I have the newest version of Hopscotch (v 3.34.0)

3 Likes

Well, that’s one of the issues with it :P

3 Likes

I have a fix for you!

WG04A, you’re welcome

3 Likes

There is a known bug that won´t get fixed for a couple of weeks because @awesomeonion is attending the WWDC (Apple´s developer conference). There is a temporary fix by @Awesome_E that should work, but he beat me at posting it :laughing:

3 Likes

Yup, that’s right. I am excited for awesomeonion as well, but the bug fix is here. Projects will load now, you can still use multi-touch as we’ll a see the new shapes.

My bug fix fixed a bug made by a bug fix trying to fix another bug. (Fun, true tongue-twister)

3 Likes