Hopscotch Nominations

ideas
smileyalyssa
topics
orangescent

Hey guys this is Cherry Bubblegum from hopscotch and i would like to nominate Bubblegum cupcake mix she is great at making drawing codes ! Also Smiley Alyssa she is really great at making inspirational quotes on hopscotch! my third nomination is Orangescent who is really good at drawing! Please commet on any ideas for a hopscotch oscars and ideas for new games and topics!

Welcome to the forum!
If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask me!

Thank you! I love hopscotch so i'm glad i could join the forum!

Hi, welcome to the forum! Please ask me if you need help! Maybe you could post this in the nominations for featured topic? :wink:

This one. :wink:

Thank you so much but how would i post it in the nominations for featured topic?!?

I believe the topic you are looking for is the Hopscotch Oscars, but nominations are no longer accepted. :wink:

Welcome to the forum, how can I make your day?? If you need me just put the @ sign and write that persons name
@MYD
@LazyLizard
@CherryBubblegum

Oh ok thanks @Gilbert189 btw you are really good on hopscotch @Gilbert189 you make really cool projects! And thanks y'all for wanting to help!

Thanks! I'm sure you'll have a great time here! Remember, if you ever need help, just @ me! :wink:

Hi! Sorry for replying late, but welcome to the forum!

Thanks @SmileyAlyssa you are also really great at hopscotch! congrats on Magmapop remixing your pug pixel you must love it when a lot of people remix your project!!

Yep! That was strange because it was only one of my first pixel arts! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thats AWesome do you follow me?!? @SmileyAlyssa

I don't know! Be right back! :wink:

Thanks sooo much for following me you seem like a nice person even though I don't know you in person! :smiley: