Hopscotch News (Need Managers, Reporters, Anchors, Writers, Advertisers)

We got a couple of ads so far.

Ok @Kayro put your interview in. I will do featured tonight @Autumn_Leaves we need the coding page done.

I’m sorry I didn’t get the article done. I was really busy this week and didn’t have time. I’ll try to get it in next week.

But we are posting the paper tommorow.l.ok I will right one myself for tommorow.

I didn’t make Song writer

Oh sorry I was think of @AwesomeJediE sorry lol

We do have very similar usernames…

I figured…

We will have to release e paper a day late…ugh

@OMTL does anyone else want join? We need more people o get these papers done faster

one, ye I sorta do. ;w;
two, hey Scotch!!

Oh hey photo! Nice to see you

Lol hey!! want to chat like in my GT?

Yeah, out of likes right now! Can you plz fill out the form?

kk. idk what I’ll be, but sureee

wait so if I’m a reporter, what will I do?

I has a story!
Please don’t actually use I just wanted to write bout this

OC gets tangled up love life

Shadow Roli a Star Wars OC of Kayro is getting quite the popularity. Recently Shadow had costarred in a drawing Fluffymarshmellow did. It showed her eating a slice of Key Lime pie that a stranger had made for her. There are visible hearts around Shadow and a sly look on the stranger’s face. This might become another Shadow ship. Shadow has many ships this could be the first Forum Ship of her love life. Will it happen? What could happen? Find out next week!

Name of Stranger in Fluffymarshmellow’s drawing
If found
give info to yaygirls

Drawing on Paper Compared to an iPad (shading, shaping, etc.) Topic 13 [OFFICIAL]

You will research stuff. I have job descriptions ya know right? In the first post

Cough, cough, unknown peep made up the idea, cough cough
Edit: I know his name!

whelp I just didn’t look hard enough
me: stahp trying to make excuses photo
me #2: you’re just a du.mb lil kid

me: I know… :]
me: cries