Hopscotch News Ads!

This topic is for communicating about ads in the Hopscotch News. Please fill out an ad form. They are free of charge…

FORM:

Name of club/person/whatever the ad is about:

What you want your ad to say:

How many weeks do you want it to be in there:

Current Ads

@AwesomeJediE- “Songwriter” Game Testers

• I’m developing a project called “Songwriter” and I need some Alpha testers and Beta developers. My Alpha version of the game is currently out on my Jedi4Jesus Hopscotch profile.
    What Alpha Testers need to do: Look and play the game and comment if there are any bugs.
    What Beta Developers need to do: Give ideas on ways I can improve and ideas on things to add, or even offering to add on to the game by remixing.
    Check out this topic for more info: “Songwriter” Game Topic >>ALPHA IS OUT! :D, and I hope to see you all soon.
  • 1 more week

@MyPi- Committee of United Hopscotchers

• The Committee of United Hopscotchers is a place where people can go for information or for help. Consisting of only coders, it is a great place for people with bugs to go. Join today!
  • 2 more weeks

@OriginalCherry- 2017-2018 Top Ten Projects

• If you want to nominate somebody for the top ten projects of the year this is your chance! Come to the topic to nominate three outstanding mindblowing projects posted in 2017 to kick off the new year.
  • 2 weeks

@sophia71205- My cause my cleats competition

• Check it out here and please consider joining.
  • 2 weeks

Science club! ⚗️ (We need more puns! Then this will matter!)
2017-2018 New Years Hopscotch Amazing Games!
Testers Required
"Songwriter" Game Topic >>ALPHA IS OUT! :D
Winter Holiday Fest!
My cause my cleats competition
Committee of United Hopscotchers (CUH)

Ok good job @Kitkat26

hahahaha thanks

Filled out the form!

Great! We will get you in the next edition of the newspaper, coming out I think around 26th of November. So this upcoming Sunday! Thanks!!

This peice is about the Hoplympics!

The Hoplympics Finishes TODAY!?? (AKA the 26th) Well it is certain it is tough! U.K VS U.S.A VS Australia VS Germany! Lollypopcorn and Mr.Gam3r are judging but who wil win? You will find out on 30th November 2017! The category’s for the 2nd biggest competition of 2017 for hopscotch are Pixel Art, Trail Art, Game, Background and Sin & Cos! Good luck to all competitors!

1 week please

Great! We will get your piece in the upcoming edition of the newspaper coming out this Sunday. Thanks!

This is a great idea and I might request an ad sometimes!

Cool! Whenever is fine!!

I have posted the newspaper template so you can put the ads in there.

Name of club/person/whatever the ad is about: MR studios Collab

What you want your ad to say: Make sure to follow the MR studios Collab to see projects made by me, Matt, and my OCs! Whether it’s a game I make or Rex’s wait 10 seconds you win game (sigh) or Aran’s emoji tapper game, lots of new projects and character development for my OCs!

How many weeks do you want it to be in there: ehh 2 I guess would be fine

So do the new ads get edited into the top post or will they be posted below? (Also, love this idea!)

@Yusamac205 you can advertise your informers topic here!

I just keep a running list at the top just to show other people what ads there are. The ads will be posted in the editions of the Hopscotch News topic. And I’m glad you like it!!

This is like a secondary topic to the Hopscotch News Topic. Except this ones role is to get people to sign up for ads rather than to write a newspaper. @Kitkat26 you are doing an awesome btw

Aww thanks! Thanks for starting the idea of it! It’s so awesome!!

Name of whatever the ad is about: “Songwriter” Game Testers

What you want your ad to say: I’m developing a project called “Songwriter” and I need some Alpha testers and Beta developers. My Alpha version of the game is currently out on my Jedi4Jesus Hopscotch profile.
What Alpha Testers need to do: Look and play the game and comment if there are any bugs.
What Beta Developers need to do: Give ideas on ways I can improve and ideas on things to add, or even offering to add on to the game by remixing.
Check out this topic for more info: “Songwriter” Game Topic >>ALPHA IS OUT! :D, and I hope to see you all soon.

How many weeks do you want it to be in there: 3

Thanks so much for this @Kitkat26! This is a great idea.

@Kitkat26 time to start taking new ads.

@Kitkat26, here is my form!
FORM:

Name of club/person/whatever the ad is about: ReflexOG’s Chat Room

What you want your ad to say: Are you tired of time differences getting in the way of talking to your friends? Are you bored when it’s afternoon for you? Go to this general topic and you won’t be bored!

How many weeks do you want it to be in there: One week please!

Got it! Some people wanted their ads in there for a couple of weeks so I’m keeping those and then any new ones people want.