Hopscotch new year awards

This event/competition/challenge is started by me (@cutecactus3) and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in the Competitions & Events or Shops & Requests categories, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

Hi In this lit topic we will be evaluating hopscotchers projects and deciding what award they get

for example u can nominate ppl but in the end i will evaluate and make my own personal biased decision
i will try to let everyone win tho and get a place in the grammy slide show
if u join this competiton be prepared to get a BUNCH OF COMPLIMENTS
its about positivity more than winning

the awards you get will be a feature in my jan 1st grammy award project
fame
and lots of likes

12 Likes

So I can nominate a person is that what this competition is idk I didn’t read ur post

1 Like

Yes! and then i will evalutare the projects

1 Like

Thanks
I nominate @anon91910826

1 Like

you have to have people nominate a specific project. you cant ask for hopscotcher names and then pick projects yourself

4 Likes

Yeah thats what I meant
sorry I worded the badly now that i look back at my post

1 Like

please follow what me and fearlessphoenix said
you have to nominate a project

1 Like

I nominate gobli skull pixel art. Can’t send a link rn but it exists I think

1 Like

@fearlessphoenix can you do a favor for me pretty please. I can’t go on hopscotch right now but plz go to my account and find the skull pixel art I think I made one like that. And send the link too. Please!!

1 Like

I cant just anything i cant see so ill wait till you link it

1 Like

Ok thats fine! im sure its great
i cant wait to evaluate it

1 Like

Wow when you send skull project i didnt expect it to be so good and fast and pleasant

outstanding work

I think ill nominate it for most handsome project

1 Like

Tyyy <333 u r so right. It really is a handsome skull! LOL.

1 Like

you are so so welcome! you are very talented and it is super handsome and cute and friendly :wink:

1 Like

I nominate petrichors art pad! It’s my absolute favorite art pad on the platform, complete with an undo button and color dropper. Only reason I don’t use it more is the limit for number of lines!

2 Likes

If you have a best drawing category I’d also recommend petrichor :slight_smile: “A knight in shining armor commits tax fraud” by Petrichor.

2 Likes