Hopscotch names as wolves! Drawings! Commission!

READ EVERYTHING PLEASE! :blush:
Ok, hi hi! My name is VanillaOwl and I saw someone do the Hopscotch names IRL... Sorta! And I was inspired to make one of those but as wolves! I will be using a wolf drawing base I have already drawn that does not mean I'm copying. It's my original and I'd appreciate it if no one took it, thanks.

Ok well first of all I will show the base I will be using down below as a picture it's my original design and wolf so the requirements:

Sadly, these requests are not free, you will have to do one of the following to get a request, 1. Follow me or 2. Like 8 projects. If you already are following me then, yay! Free request for you! And the reason these are not free is because I think my art is very high quality designs and I think art is more than just colors on paper. I am using very expensive art products so thank you!

Edit: FORUM FOR THE ART!:
Username:
I will be drawing you based on your username on hopscotch, sorry if it's not how you wanted it to be :cold_sweat: I will try very hard, though!:blush:

COMMISSIONS WILL BE CLOSED WHEN I HAVE 7 COMMISSIONS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. 2 MORE OPEN!

Username:DragonDog
Colors For body: (up to 3) black, grey, white
Eye color:(two colors)back,green
Hair color: (one color)black
Extras: ex: Dragon wings that have the same color as the wolf so it looks good

Username:BlackDawm
Colors: Colors of the Dawn
Hair:Black
Eyes: light gray and dark red
Extra:'Look like a dawn wolf

Ok! I just need what you did, either like 8 projects or a follow, heh.

This it?

I did a follow
(Your hopscotch name is vanillaowl:yellow_heart: Right?)

Ok black dawn I will do your request now! What do you mean by look like a dawn wolf?

We will have your requests done soon!

Wolf with the color of the dawn.

For BlackDawn! Enjoy:yellow_heart:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Did you follow me or 8 likes?

You need to read the whole thing I wrote. My commissions are not free.

Ok! DragonDog your wolf has been cooked in the art oven and is ready to be picked up before it goes overdue!

It shows now! I will work on your request right now! It will be a wolf\ seahorse hybrid!

There you go seawolfwerehorse! your wolf has been cooked in the art oven and is ready to be picked up before it goes overdue!