Hopscotch Moon Festival Competition!

I haven’t seen anything about the new competition in Hopscotch so here it goes:

The new hopscotch comp is that you have to make something with a moon inside.

Rules:
To celebrate together, we invite you to participate in the Hopscotch Moon Festival comp! :full_moon_with_face:
The rules are simple:

1. You have to use at least one symbol or image of the moon.
  2. Test your project with a friend or sibling and add instructions if they can’t figure out how to play it.
  3. Publish your project with #MoonF in the title before September 27th 2020.

Happy Hopscotchin!

I found this in hopscotch this morning…

9 Likes

:full_moon_with_face:

6 Likes

:new_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

:first_quarter_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

Nice! But typically these topics are official and have additional prizes haha. Promos usually go in the yctayhch or gput haha, and me n silv have started doing those. This can prob stay tho, just general info for next time

8 Likes

Ok thanks very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

:crescent_moon:

1 Like

I don’t think I do anything in comps. I don’t enter any

:full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon::new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon::new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon:
:waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon::new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon::new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon:
:last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon::new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon::new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon:
:waning_crescent_moon::new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon::new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon:
:new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon::new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon:
:waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon::new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon::new_moon:
:first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon::new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon::new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon:
:full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon::new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon::new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon:
:waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon::new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon::new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon:
:last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon::new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon::new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon:
:waning_crescent_moon::new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon::new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon:
:new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon::new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon:
:waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon::new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon::new_moon:

7 Likes

This is the definition of a LunarEclispe. I’m crying it’s so beautiful

4 Likes

It took like ten minutes

4 Likes

5 Likes

Hey y’all, just a small reminder to stay coding related and on topic :))

6 Likes

This is a good time to use the moonlight sonata song I never used

2 Likes

I have posted the project and I have completed the challenge

1 Like

Same It was easy

1 Like

Oh can I see your project

2 Likes

Mine is this:

2 Likes

I cannot share because it says you have to be a member

1 Like

Just post the link here with spaces in between all of the different parts and someone will link it!
You can also tell me the name of the project and I will go and find it for you