Hopscotch Mini-Stories

hopscotch
story

Here you can post Hopscotch or forum related mini-stories. It's best if you put it in a details!

Story

PopTart0219's eyes fluttered open.
"SWEET! New Leader! I don't have to open the drawing topic anymore!" Kiwicute2016 laughed, throwing her admin toolbelt on a nearby bench. PT swallowed.
"Um...no," PT said to the bot, throwing a golden key at the lock enclosing the topic. The bot, with "@system" hovering above it, quickly replaced the lock. She tried again, and the same result came.
"Kiwicute!! I can't do this!"
And in came Kiwicute. This repeated several times, opening, closing, switching roles.
A rainbow key flew in next to the working PT's head.
It was open.
"YAAAAY!" several people posted.
It was over.
But the Mad Flagger doesn't stop.
It'll be back.
Soon.

Meh that was bad because I'm tired. But keep it Hopscotch related and appropriate, and have fun!

A new random rule we made up for fun is your non-stories have to be said in story form! For example:
"Nice story! I can't like!" CC replied to the previous story.

Rawrbear looked at @CreativeCoder's post. He read the topic as quick as he runs out of likes.
Then: he had an idea!
He thought: why not put these small, barren stories in a prodigious Google Doc? He joyfully exclaimed his idea to the rest of the forum.

CC looked at Rawrbear as she read the post.
"A lot of people don't have Google Docs," she replied in a bored tone.
Rawrbear shrugged. "Do it anyways!"
"Okay..?"

Rawrbear read CreativeCoder's post and noticed that CreativeCoder spoke for him. Rawrbear was a bit confuzzled by this.
"Anyway," he said, "can't we just have a read only link? People can still read it on an iPad, just not edit!"

CC looks at the past replies. She came up with a rule.

"You must do all non-story replies still in story form! Just like this!"

She read the new post.
"Yes I replied for you. Magic. And I will once there's more things on this topic!"

Rawrbear stared awaits fire in his eyes. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!!?!?!" He yelled, waiting for CreativeCoder's reply.

CC smiled. "Problem?"
"I'm going to work on HF or NWV. Bye!" she called, exiting the topic.

Rawrbear scrolled back to the top of the topic, then noticed awkwardly that his posts had more likes than the main topic!
"HA!" Thought Rawrbear as he was about to check his notifications, thinking about what surprises will come to him on other topics.
2 seconds later, Rawrbear sees that it was only CreativeCoder liking my post. He then headed towards the main page.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

GysvANDRegulus thought as she read the latest topic in the Hopscotch forum.
Hmm... Should I join in?, she wondered and decided, Sure, why not?, so she went on to write, "GysvANDRegulus thought as she read the latest topic in the Hopscotch forum.
Hmm... Should I join in?, she wondered and decided, Sure, why not?, so she went on to write, 'GysvANDRegulus thought as she read the latest topic in the Hopscotch forum.
Hmm... Should I join in?, she wondered and decided, Sure, why not?, so she went on to write, 'GysvANDRegulus thought as she read the latest topic in the Hopscotch forum.
Hmm... Should I join in?, she wondered and decided, Sure, why not?, so she went on to write...'''"and then GysvANDRegulus stopped, because she knew she was getting spammy.

CC reads Intellection74's post. "If I would, I'd take these posts and put them in a doc!" she replies happily. She raises an eyebrow as she reads Corvus's post. "You like copy-and-pasting or something?"

Rawrbear reads CC's post, then offers to make the Doc!

Five seconds later, he makes an edit saying that this topic is now on Tracking.

"All right! I'm allowing 1st person talk now because this is getting weird!" I reply, laughing.

"NO!!! Why?!" Rawrbear cried, trying not to cry.

"Jk!" He then typed.

GysvANDRegulus, or Corvus for short, happily answered, "Yeah, don't you? HSBs, safekeeping, word counts..." She trailed off, thinking of all the copy-pasting things.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

(Looks at HF) Hmmmmm POTATO would be a better character to play the illuminati...

"Noooooo!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!11!1!1!11!" Corvus yelled to her screen, frightened. "Don't let it! Don't!"

Lol actual mini-story

A tap of the screen.
A blue Check If Else block flew onscreen.

Check If (world ends tomorrow)=(1)
Set Text (send help)
Else
Set Text (ok!)

Bob tapped the information into the new block, laughing at its ridiculousness.
He played it.
"send help"
The tiny words crawled on the screen. Bob looked at the iPad, confused. There was no code to increase or set the value to one.
This was it.
The end of the world.

"I don't even know," CC sighed, posting the random tale.

Reads story Arrr! I feel like working on TBW can you do on the doc???