Hopscotch March Madness 2019 Judges Topic un⁣read SECRET

Every single one of us coded that project so what are yoh ehhing (its a verb now.) us for?

Oh. I never found evidence that you did or didn’t… so I put a med grade.

Oh you could have put N/A so that it wouldn’t have added toward theother scores

Tah da. (Look at le judging)

Here are my grades / reports for the @Team_CFL! @tankt2016

Turtle Survival lol

Yeah for the slow pixel art we used too many clones in the bg…unfortunately the day after I discovered a fast way of pixel art and the bg would’ve been slow if the pixel art was fast

Hai judges

You mean 90% you?

Yeah sorta lol

AND ISNT THIS SECRET???

Yes. But secret no more it shall be to me

I'm not done grading yet, I'll tag the teams or smth when my final grades are in

Project 1; Narwhal Pixel Art by Team Code For Life

Performance
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Comment here!

Design
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Nice design but I feel like y’all could’ve made the narwhal pixel art a big bigger and the text more off to the side or scrollable or arrows or smth. The bigger pixel art might’ve also allowed for more affective teamwork too, with each person having more to do

Seamlessness / Smoothness
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Comment here!

Adherence to Theme
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
:))

Fun
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Pretty fun. I liked having the text there as a distraction from watching the pixel art load

Teamwork
1 2 3 4.7 5 6 7 8 9 10
It’s a great project and I understand that it’s hard to collab on a pixel art, but each person could’ve done 10ish lines or something of one template instead of having 1 person code almost all of it. That’s kinda unfair, and the fact that y’all didn’t be do smth like this kinda shows some not very affective teamwork. But y’all did collab on everything else, like the BG and facts so that got you some points on the teamwork side.

Project 2; Turtle Survival By CodingCommanders

Performance
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Comment here!

Design
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Comment here!

Seamlessness / Smoothness
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Comment here!

Adherence to Theme
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Comment here!

Fun
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Comment here!

Teamwork
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Comment here!

Sorry, I’m a kinda harsh grader hah

No problem…everyone wasn’t active though only silverdolphin and me.

I’ll get out now.

That’s okay.

I’m really sorry if I could give individual grades I would. Your team didn’t really work much and that’s reflecting on you which isn’t really fair but it is what it is I guess

Yeah. I felt like I was doing too much

Hey, well, I’d give you and silverdolphin a 9.8 for teamwork overall for you both if that makes you feel better?

Yeah that makes me feel better thanks…too bad it doesn’t go overall tho. I’m just competitive lol

Lol yeah too bad,

Hey TEM? What bugs did ya find?

So who do you guys vote for to win?

• Coding Commanders (Turtle Survival)
  • Code For Life (Narwhal Pixel Art)

0 voters

Judges: @_sylvia_H.S, @Apricity, @Awesome_E, @FearlessPhoenix, @ThatEnglishMuffin, @William04GamerA, @GweTV

Also sorry for tagging again, the poll I deleted was private so the team could vote and that’d be, you know…