Hopscotch Live stream!

youtube
redo122

Hi guys! Redo here!
It has been about a year since I was last on here and I thought that I would come back and do some hopscotch game creating live for everyone on my youtube channel. I am not sure if I am allowed to share my voice with everyone so I will have my microphone muted. I am also not sure if I can use the yt chat so the forum will be used instead. If I am breaching any of the rules please let me know and I will (not too gladly) cancel the event.

-Redo

A good idea would be to email Liza from the Hopscotch Team before you plan the event to make sure it is allowed. Liza@gethopscotch.com. I don’t think it will be, but it is good to ask.

I know that, at one point, HS related YouTube channels were allowed. I don’t know whether they’re still allowed or not. As Jedi4Jesus said, check with Liza first.

It shouldn’t be a problem as long as it’s related to hopscotch. I think you can use your voice too if you want. Build a snowman didn’t that.

@BB-Box are most likely right. If this is still allowed and you want some YouTube tricks, check here:
https://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/the-best-tips-to-start-your-own-hopscotch-youtube-channel/34186?u=william04gamera
Also, welcome back! I don’t think that I’ve seen you on here before, so hello!

It should be ok, as long as you don’t show your Face or any other personal info. Your voice should be fine, though.
Seen as THT supports users making outline videos on HS, a livestream shouldn’t be any different

Reading through these comments, there are some doubts regarding whether this would be good for the community guidelines. I would suggest emailing Liza about this, just to make sure beforehand!