Hopscotch Jeopardy!

Hey Hopscotchers (@omtl)! It’s time to put your knowledge to the test with this forum game!

Here is the super basic rundown of how it’ll work:

There will be a main topic for the host and separate topics for each team to discuss their answers between each other and the team with the question will post their final answer on the main topic.
The main topic will hold all the points for each team, questions, and categories left for each team to choose from.

• Editor
  • Main page
  • Projects
  • Game of the Days

These are the categories I’m thinking of which might change if a better category is found. They’ll include at least 5 (100, 200, 300, 400, and 500) different questions relating to Hopscotch.

Ex:

-The host will ask Team 1 what category the want and number.

-They choose “Main page” for 200

-The host will post the question for that category and number which would be “How many categories are current on the app?”

-Team 1 would discuss their thoughts on a dedicated topic for them and when they have a final answer a chosen person to relay their answers to the host will post their final answer on the main topic

-If it’s right they get 200 points and if they get it wrong the next team which is Team 2 can submit their answer to see if they can “steal” the question

The host would keep track of all the points and questions already answered.

So far there is no start date and if you’d like to play vote in this poll!

• Yes I’ll play!
  • Accidental vote

0 voters

For now I think we’ll stick with the current helpers we have which are @AstrosUwU and @Nobody.

I think that’s it for now!

-Written by TheCMStudios

25 Likes

Hello, can I help also?
@Ana

9 Likes

hey, it’s up to the owners of this topic

14 Likes

Ok, cool. I’ll ask them

7 Likes

Fine with me

6 Likes

I’ll wait until @TheCMStudios and @AstrosUwU approve

5 Likes

Nice!

If it’s ok with the others, I would love to help!

5 Likes

Fine with me

Prob shouldn’t have too many people helping though—then no one would be playing and it can quickly get confusing

7 Likes

Ooh just read the instructions - sounds fun!

5 Likes

Is it cheating to look at the hopscotch while discussing answers?

8 Likes

hey everyone! (thanks for the edits ana and tcms)
I thinks fine for however many people to play-more the merrier, and more options means higher chance of having the right one!

5 Likes

I would consider it so, yes

7 Likes

Yes but there is no way we can tell if you did or not but our questions are going to try and avoid that possibility

8 Likes

How will the teams be sorted?

7 Likes

good question! ill ask the others

4 Likes

I was thinking by us three to try and keep it fair play between teams

7 Likes

we need one more person to join!

3 Likes

Hey @AstrosUwU can I help?

4 Likes

I’ll join this

5 Likes

(I meant join the players not our team lol)

5 Likes