Hopscotch isn't Hopscotch anymore

Hi everyone. I just wanted to say that I've seen lots of replies that were flagged, and the people who typed the responses where people that I've seen been flagged before.

I think that Hopscotchers didn't need to flag, because everything in Hopscotch shouldn't be mean or off-topic. But anyway, yes, there were flagged things.

It's easy to follow rules in real life, so why not in social media? Anyway, I think that mean or off-topic things in Hopscotch can cause confusion, people to leave, and sadness.

I think Hopscotch can be a better place like it should be. Sometimes, when I don't know what to do, I like to patrol Hopscotch for mean things. I've seen a lot of mean things, so I flag them. I hope that you can make Hopscotch a better place because the creators and leaders of Hopscotch are working very hard, and sometimes when you do something you're not supposed to do, you can make them work harder. So, yeah and I hope you can help make Hopscotch a better place.

I agree with @Caroline!
Every person can make a huge difference themselves :)

Well, I agree with you @StarryDream. You've been helping me lots!

I am alway happy yo be helpful! (^ω^)

THIS IS NOT SOCIAL MEDIA! IT IS A FORUM FOR HELP WITH CODE ON HOPSCOTCH.

True

@TheRealBlah, I think you should check for the meaning of social media. You do share things on Hopscotch Forum like you do in social media and besides, your reply doesn't apply to my topic. Correcting grammar doesn't make me want to change the word.

chill dude :icecream:

I agree with @Caroline! :slight_smile: