Hopscotch is forever downloading?!

bug

Hopscotch has been installing (I think for an update) for 2-3 days now, and I don't think an update takes that long. I want to play hopscotch but I can't... And I can't delete hopscotch and reinstall it either, so I'm not seeing any options..

Try resetting your iPad. If you don't know how, hold the power button, a slide to power off switch should come up, switch the switch, wait a few seconds and then hold the power button until it turns on.

Yeah I think what @Hoppertoscotch suggested is a good idea. You can also restart your iPad by holding the Home button and On/Off button at the same time for 10 seconds, or until the Apple logo appears.

If that doesn't help, maybe try going onto the App Store and pressing the stop icon on the installing, and then update the app again.

Yeah, I suggested that because once I had an app forever downloading, I looked it up, and it told me to reset my iPad and when I did and redownloaded
it, it was just fine.

Thankyou for the help, turning the power off my device fixed the problem.

Yay! very glad to hear that. Thanks for helping @Hoppertoscotch and @t1_hopscotch!

Yay! Luckily it was the solution. I don't think that would happen to me. My parents always seem to be switching the power off so I get off my iPad mini 2. LOL

Your welcome, @cherrycupcake!!