Hopscotch is for coding

So ya. (I'll start the talk now)
So I have been wondering the forums, taking looks at the new and old, popular and unpopular. What I saw quite surprised me. I saw a lot of talk about regilon, president (mostly Donald Trump). I know this is human nature but remember we are on the Hopscotch Forums .
I know there are probably topics about this. But I just want to say again. That is Hopscotch Forums is no place for this! Sometimes the stuff you say could effect someone else. We all have opinions. That's fine! But, you should respect those opinions. I'm not saying that you should talk about this. But also respect people's opinions too.
Final Message- Hopscotch Forums is not a place to talk about regilon, president(s), respect people's opinions too. Thanks

22 Likes

Hopscotch is actually for creativity not all coding
Though coding a is a big thing about it
And that's just how we are anyway sooooo
Let's just all set aside our differences and just join forces to one AWSOME pizza and that would be great!
And tasty!
Lel

10 Likes

I changed It :D
Sorry I was hungry

5 Likes

It's fine. I agree through. Join together and be a great community!

4 Likes

Ok great, this is a little somthing called life so get used to it because u have about 75 more years of it :expressionless:

2 Likes

hopscotch isn't exactly 100% of coding, but creativity as well. and i agree, stuff about Donald Trump shouldn't be on a forum for coding and creativity.

3 Likes

Yah!
(To much talk about Donald trump)

2 Likes

mhm

my news feed is filled with it, even though i don't even read articles about politics

2 Likes

Yeah, it can get kinda annoying.

1 Like

We actually can talk about this stuff, but I'll remember your concern. :smiley:

3 Likes

This forum is also used for creativity.

Also have you even seen what trump is doing

2 Likes

Are you talking about the app or the Forums?

2 Likes

I agree about the politics and Trump stuff, what does the president have to do with coding?!

1 Like

Excalty! Yes I agree with all of you Hopscotch is for coding and creativity

1 Like

IDK
I didn't put that...
I think @diss_track_queen
We share this account now

Well, that's why we have general topics. Well, most of us do. We have them so we don't have to make a new topic every time we want to say something.

I don't know, but the forum is still a place to help code