Hopscotch Inktober 2020

Hey Hops,

Here you can share your coded and drawn (yes!) projects. In November, we’ll take your coded/drawn galleries, compile the chosen ones to one project and write a blog post.

1 general rule - in the end, you’ll need to create at least one coded project from your gallery in Hopscotch.

:heart:

34 Likes

Awesome! Can’t wait to do this!

9 Likes

epic!
might do a few drawings here:)

8 Likes

Ooh, I’m excited!

5 Likes

Cool!
Definitely doing this. I’ll try to get my inktober drawing pad out today.

By drawn do you mean like, drawings created outside of Hopscotch too, or just on a drawing pad?

8 Likes

Few tips.

1. Don’t overcomplicate

f.e. for the first prompt you can just do a fish symbol -> :pisces:

1. It doesn’t have to be a totally finished picture. It can be a started project, a sketch, a doodle. What matters is you practicing your skills.

2. Don’t stop if you missed one day

Make a second game/project/drawing on the next day. Or just do one project per week, or one detailed in two weeks/a month.

Good luck!

12 Likes

Awesome, can’t wait to see the drawings and projects!

4 Likes

Thank you now we don’t have to all do an orange fish

9 Likes

Sorta random but ok lol. Can’t wait! Probably gonna do this, maybe 50 percent coded tho, and 50 percent drawn.

3 Likes

Can I make one project, that asks you to enter a day at the beginning? It will then take you to the trail art for that day. I would publish this at the end of the month.

7 Likes

Is this any type of project? Or just coded art or drawings?

2 Likes

That sounds amazing! Though if ur subbed u could use beta. Or I could add that 4 u after the fact and u could remix back 2 ur acc if u want

2 Likes

This is so I could use the day block, right? Well I would be publishing it after inktober was over, so it wouldn’t really work out.

3 Likes

I did this before…does it still count?

4 Likes

• Yes, make it.
  • Nah, it doesn’t look too great.

0 voters

3 Likes

make it orange or do
:tropical_fish:

3 Likes

Ok, so add 20ish to each H?

3 Likes

yes

2 Likes

@William04GamerA You should totally do this!

6 Likes

Oh yes - I’ve been actually been challenged by another person before you tagged me, and I will do my best to do as many of them as possible.

8 Likes