Hopscotch in 50 Years?

This is probably going to make you all cry, possibly.... I don't know, but it makes me sad... :cry:

What will we be like in 50 years?

Think about the Team We Love:
For all we know, the Hopscotch Team would probably be really old, and won't be working on hopscotch anymore. Will there be a new hopscotch team? Will the forum perish, since no one is paying the fee for hosting the website? Will hopscotch even exist?! And if it does, will there be any more updates, videos?? Can anybody put things on Featured anymore?!

Think About Us:
We will all eventually quit hopscotch. I don't know any adults (besides Funky 63) that have been playing the same game over and over again. So when we're all gone, who will be the new MagmaPOP? Who will be the new t1? What about mods? If the hopscotch team isn't there to make mods, and all the mods are adults now, then who will control the mean projects? Will people make good projects? Or will everybody draw? Will everybody do RPs? Will hopscotch be a place of social media? Or will no one ever pick up their iPad, and hopscotch will be forever lost? Will the Future Hopscotchers think of us and say, "Wow, that version of hopscotch is awful!"

You never know... Post your ideas below.

Hopscotch in fifty years will be a multi-million based company so don't worry!

Woah. I didn't think about this.

What if there aren't any iPads in the future? Well, I don't know about you, but we'll be about 50 years old.

Wow, take a little notch down. I have always wanted to be in the Hopscotch team. I feel like @PopTart0219, @Kiwicute2016, @Rawrbear, @Snoopy, and I(@Phase_Admin) will be the Hopscotch team.

I will 62 years old people, so I will not be on Hopscotch.

In 50 years we would all be 59 or in our 60s :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly! Well Said!

Or... Things could be different in a positive way. The Hopscotch Team we know today could still be around (suggesting that they are healthy enough to work), or they could be succeeded by their children or the next generation!

Hopscotch would be way more advance as technology continues to do the same thing as us.

Evolution

Yes, the future us might say to our children "Those were the good ol times.."
But out children might have different views.

If they have the same mindset, they would appreciate it.

But if they are the kind who doesn't care about the past. "Well, it looks less interesting then now..."

Technically, I can't reply. Because in fifty years, this topic will still say "in fifty years". If the forum is still alive, I mean. XD

Then they would be in their 80s or 90s :stuck_out_tongue:

(Assuming that they are in the 20s or 30s)

@Snoopy your making me really sad :frowning: this is so sad :sob:

Glass iPads with See-through LED screen technology?

-cue epic voice-
Introducing...

The iPad ClearAir 5

It's best not to worry about the future. Respect what you have in the present.

Good point, I mean, seriously, I don't want to talk about this :cry: It's sad, but on the good side as @comicvillestudios there will maybe be awesome technology!

And the past....

The most important is the past.

Because the past shapes our present.
And our present shapes our future.

Why do we remember the past, but not the future?
- Steven Hawking

Because..

You haven't experienced the future :stuck_out_tongue:

Hopscotch will be run by a different team if not I would code it back to make it better I will try to be a NASA astronaut leaves time to do other things to do

Could be made by me, I want to be an engineer when I grow up.

– the girl

And I agree with you, @SmishSmash. I'd like to do that too!

I wan to work at HS when I grow up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: They inspire me