Hopscotch Homeschoolers Club! Please Get Hopscotch-Related & Chat About Projects! Account Made!

homeschoolers
hopscotch
club
coding
coding_club

Hopscotch Homeschoolers Club

We're creating a Hopscotch Coding Club for homeschoolers, like us, since there are so many! Sorry to other people, but this is only for homeschoolers. We are going to collab, get to know each other a little more, and have fun! Sign-up form and list of Hopscotchers I know are homeschoolers is below.

Sign-Up Form

Hopscotch username:
Are you a homeschooler:
Would you really want to be a homeschooler (for non-homeschoolers):
Will you be nice:
Are your posts easy to understand (they can have acronyms, but do they have correct grammar and mostly correct punctuation?):

Homeschooling Hopscotchers List

@BasketballNerd
@AvocadoDont
@Huggingfluffybear
@AHappyCoder
@tankt2016

Hopscotch Homeschoolers Club Members

Leader: @tankt2016
Co-Leader: @SASSYSINGER
Homeschooling Members: @BasketballNerd, @princesstwilight, @Work_kids_coding, @Huggingfluffybear, @AvocadoDont
Non-Homeschooling Members: @Sugarisyummy

I think The Fluffy Bear is homeschooled!

Okay, I'll tag him!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Well, if you really want to be homeschooled, you could join or ask…
Oh, and the girl (me) is the total opposite of you, I want to go to a public school, math is boring here, we use IXL. I don't excel.

Same but my grade never ever does any field trips that are super Fun I would get hopscotch end play it every free time at home math in schools is 2 math papers a day super easy I would love to be homeschooled and when its FREZING and SNOWING we go outside and I would wish IP can join this club (normal school=less iPad/less hopscotch) if this is off to pic I will GBOT

Wait, look at the form if you want to join, @Intellection74 and @Sugarisyummy.

I my books what I get to do is, mooch about and the only proper school work I have is on week days, and sometimes nit even then :laughing: but I don't miss it :slight_smile:

Ok I dunno if I am already in, but if not here's the form:

Hopscotch username: Hoopster116
Are you a homeschooler: Yes
Would you really want to be a homeschooler (for non-homeschoolers):
Will you be nice: Yes
Are your posts easy to understand (they can have acronyms, but do they have correct grammar and mostly correct punctuation?):
Totally. I don't use acronyms very often and my mom is an English major so grammar and puncuation is a huge thing in my house

Yeah, I'm so good at Language Arts. And you're in.

Oh yeah there is a question for non-homeschoolers.
Hopscotch username:sugarisyummy and Sugarcodes!
Are you a homeschoolers:nope.
Would you like to be a homeschoolers:Of Course I would!
Will you be nice:Of Course!
Are your posts easy to read:Um kind of can you judge that please?

You're—You may be in, checking grammar.

Okay, you can join, just try to improve your punctuation. :wink:

Yeah I forget my punctuation alot sorry.

I am homeschooled! Great idea! I didn't know there were so many homeschoolers on hopscotch!:smile::smile::smile::books::books::books:

I don't, so good and strict on Language Arts, I'm a personal auto-correct.

Onomatopoiea

Spelt that without auto-correct.

Hopscotch is a place where everyone should be included!

:wink: I don't think clubs excluding those who go to public or private schools are allowed.

@Liza

Actually, you spelt that incorrectly... :sweat_smile:

Also, I agree with @Sparkczy! Is there a way to make this more open to everyone? :smile:

It's a fun idea, but I don't think it's allowed. Some people might want to join but can't.

Well, if you really want to join and aren't a homeschooler, there is a question for that!