Hopscotch helpers

Hi guys, I've been working on this game lately that's like outlook and this game that is kinda like this picture machine and finally my latest game I've been working on like a restaurant. I know you guys think is IMPOSSIBLE, which is why I made a sign-up list of who will do what. Just in case you guys wanted to sign up,just search Game helpers list. Thanks!:information_desk_person:🏼

Welcome to the forum!!

You're gonna have the best time here, everyone is really nice!
That's not impossible at all. And nobody will think so!

Welcome to the forum @Caroline :D

Okay, thanks. You seem like great coders.

Welcome to the forum! If you need any help, just @ me as @Dude73 and I will try my very best to help! :smile:

How good are you in coding, @Dude73?? I'm starting a club that helps people share their ideas on hopscotch and on the hopscotch forum. I was looking for a co.president of the club. By the way, the club is called Great Ideas.

Thanks for tagging me! :blush:
I guess I'm ok at coding, but I need to improve. :P
Can you get a link? I might be able to, but I also have homework and 7th grade to juggle. :joy:

You're in seventh grade? I'm in third. Oops, sorry off topic.

Well, have any of your games been in featured???

Yep! I've had one feature, a few weeks back. The game was called dot catch! :smile:

I saw your projects in hopscotch and your profile just, like a minute ago. The projects are great!! I'll be thinking of putting you as co.president of Great Ideas. Anyway, I 'm going to follow you so I can see your projects.:slight_smile:

Awesome! Thank you so much! :blush:

I am a bit busy, but I'll try my best to help out as much as I can with the club. :smile:

Oh, well. I hope you good luck!!!