Hopscotch Gaming Competition

Whait there’s a competition?? XDXD

(also how is that best time I’m not that good at games lol) (or at least I don’t think I am?)

2 Likes

Apparently you are at these ones :)

@FunDardo @GweTV @Legendary_Myth @Nobody @Petrichor @Ren @SilverSong @TheDeliciousOrange @RedFoxLightning You have until 2020-04-30T04:00:00Z to improve your time and submit a final screenshot of your score. Any submissions = +5 ePoints

7 Likes

Maybe I just play to much bears adventure (I’ve played it a lot XD)

2 Likes

Omg I just beat it by like a minute when should I submit?

2 Likes

Submit the screenshot as close to 2020-04-30T04:00:00Z as possible, but feel free to tell me the time

2 Likes

Total or net total?

2 Likes

Cool, I’ll give it a try either tomorrow on on Wednesday, depends on the device I have access to

I just tried but it dosent work well on an iPhone lol

3 Likes

Net total is what matters, since it includes time saves. If you are on an iPad or computer, screenshot the whole page but crop out the top. If you are on a phone, tap the text label until it switches to net total

2 Likes

I really recommend a computer. You can use arrow keys (or A & D) to move and space to jump

1 Like

I did It on iPAD

1 Like

Yeah, I’m gonna try it on mine when I can access it on Wednesday

1 Like

1:38.13 is my current score

2 Likes

I just beat it by about one second

2 Likes

@Awesome_E am I allowed to purposely exploit glitches in the run?

Will someone make that klikable?

3 Likes

*pls

3 Likes

Please remember to only post the final score with images from now on :wink:

You are allowed to abuse any glitches within the games but not my webpage. These are any% runs – I will tag everyone who’s participated to see an example glitch run after this session is done.

2 Likes

I gave up after game 2

4 Likes

Here is my submission :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So no glitches, got it :slight_smile: (lucky couldn’t do a glitch run Because I ran out of time lol)

4 Likes

There are 2 glitches I’m aware of, the hit box glitch, where you can do weird things like there’s a block that has a spike on it? Stand on the block in the perfect position and you won’t die!
And there’s the glitch we’re while the level is loading you can still go through it(a skilled execution of this could result in you being like halfway through level 2, before the screen has even loaded it.

4 Likes