Hopscotch Forum Leader Awards! 2022

fill the form, and you’ll see! pay attention to all text, they might explain what steps you have to do after filling the form.

4 Likes

Yeah but in the form it says to write the username of someone that you want to vote and there isn’t a place where you write your own username though

Oh wait nvm
I got it

2 Likes

nice :+1:

4 Likes

forgot about the reward and closed the page- oopsies
edit: doesn’t work anyway, nominated another person

2 Likes

unless i’m reading something below wrong, i believe this ^^ answers your question @Tri-Angle? the same rules as last time apply and that’s what we did then :))

6 Likes

ok yep, ty!

i just woke up how am i still out of likes

6 Likes

np, glad i could help!

6 Likes

What doesn’t work for you? Can I help in any way? After submitting the form, you will get a message explaining you what to do next to claim the rewards.

6 Likes

i figured out the issue – fixing it now! sorry for the inconvenience yall

8 Likes

pinned while nominations are up!

like last time, we’ll vote internally on all of your nominations and announce winners. keep in mind that if you won something last time, you’re ineligible to get that one again this time

once the window for nominations closes, we’ll be voting on the community awards winners internally and will also decide upon the recipients for the special tht awards.

Ooh nice

5 Likes

yooo super cool! this is something i’ve been hoping would come back for a long while, awesome! :D

7 Likes

Hi Hopscotchers!

We love seeing your entries for the leader awards so far! Every entry counts, so if you haven’t nominated someone, go do that now! Entries are still open until 2022-09-20T10:00:00Z.

With that said, to continue the theme of spreading kindness and giving back to the community, we will open a special pop-up shop where you can purchase things using the Hopbytes! (psst… if you need some more of them and haven’t voted for someone yet, there is a Hopbyte reward for everyone that completes the form)

Themed pop-up shop - open until nominations close!

Item Price
Emoji title: :partying_face: 90
Emoji title: :tada: 90
Emoji title: :confetti_ball: 90
Choose a Would You Rather! (discount!) 10

(@omtl - check this out!)

26 Likes

boop, i have 100 hopbytes, i’d like to buy a wyr! :D

6 Likes

Best of luck on your WYR.

8 Likes

is it allowed to buy several wyrs and save them for later uses?

5 Likes

Oops I will move it to the official one I meant to reply there

4 Likes

I would like to buy a would you rather please :>

3 Likes

Can I buy a would you rather please?

3 Likes

We’ll send some messages to get them set up - here’s your cue to start brainstorming! We’re currently working out some things with the Hopbyte system, so these transactions won’t be updated until those changes are made public.

After some discussion, we’ve come to decide that they must be used one month within purchasing - this compromise gives everyone plenty of time to make use of deals, while saving us from lots of tracking and management! We’ll update the Hopbyte topic to reflect this change.

16 Likes