Hopscotch Forum Leader Awards! 2022

What doesn’t work for you? Can I help in any way? After submitting the form, you will get a message explaining you what to do next to claim the rewards.

6 Likes

i figured out the issue – fixing it now! sorry for the inconvenience yall

8 Likes

pinned while nominations are up!

like last time, we’ll vote internally on all of your nominations and announce winners. keep in mind that if you won something last time, you’re ineligible to get that one again this time

once the window for nominations closes, we’ll be voting on the community awards winners internally and will also decide upon the recipients for the special tht awards.

Ooh nice

5 Likes

yooo super cool! this is something i’ve been hoping would come back for a long while, awesome! :D

7 Likes

Hi Hopscotchers!

We love seeing your entries for the leader awards so far! Every entry counts, so if you haven’t nominated someone, go do that now! Entries are still open until 2022-09-20T10:00:00Z.

With that said, to continue the theme of spreading kindness and giving back to the community, we will open a special pop-up shop where you can purchase things using the Hopbytes! (psst… if you need some more of them and haven’t voted for someone yet, there is a Hopbyte reward for everyone that completes the form)

Themed pop-up shop - open until nominations close!

Item Price
Emoji title: :partying_face: 90
Emoji title: :tada: 90
Emoji title: :confetti_ball: 90
Choose a Would You Rather! (discount!) 10

(@omtl - check this out!)

26 Likes

boop, i have 100 hopbytes, i’d like to buy a wyr! :D

6 Likes

Best of luck on your WYR.

8 Likes

is it allowed to buy several wyrs and save them for later uses?

5 Likes

Oops I will move it to the official one I meant to reply there

4 Likes

I would like to buy a would you rather please :>

3 Likes

Can I buy a would you rather please?

3 Likes

We’ll send some messages to get them set up - here’s your cue to start brainstorming! We’re currently working out some things with the Hopbyte system, so these transactions won’t be updated until those changes are made public.

After some discussion, we’ve come to decide that they must be used one month within purchasing - this compromise gives everyone plenty of time to make use of deals, while saving us from lots of tracking and management! We’ll update the Hopbyte topic to reflect this change.

16 Likes

Since yesterday, the voting has closed. Thanks everyone for their entries! We will compile them and also vote for the leader nominated awards internally. Stay tuned for the results!

17 Likes

I don’t mean to be rude but, how long do you think this will take for the results? (Why am I so excited haha?)

12 Likes

theyll be out very soon :eyes:

13 Likes

ooh :eyes::face_with_peeking_eye:!! ill put this topic on watching so i remember!

13 Likes

Hello everybody! Big news…

Results for the Leader Awards are OUT! :partying_face: :tada: :raised_hands: :hs_bear:

Before diving into the results, a massive thank you to everyone who nominated someone! You all contributed to spreading kindness. We reached over 100 nominations, which is an incredibly large number.

I know you’re curious., so let’s get to the results!

Community-nominated awards

These awards are based on nominations from the community for each category.

Results

Most Positive Commenter
goes to… @DaughterOfHecate!
Most Improved Commenter
goes to… @Tri-Angle!
Forum Guru
goes to… @FearlessPhoenix!
The Stickler
goes to… @sophia!
Writer’s Corner
goes to… @cappuccino!
Artist’s Canvas
goes to… @TB23!
Coding Guru
goes to… @Crosbyman64!
Double Duty
goes to… @Tri-Angle!
Candle Burner
goes to… @Dragongirl1264!

Leader-nominated awards

These awards are based on nominations from the leaders! We are giving them out in three categories: Friend of Hopscotch, Master Coder, and Voice of Kindness.

Results

Friend of Hopscotch
goes to… @Temm!
Master Coder
goes to… @Crosbyman64!
Voice of Kindness
goes to… @DaughterOfHecate

If you won something, you will receive some prizes soon :wink:

Again, a big thank you to our community - the awards are a way for us to give back to you! Keep being amazing and keep your eyes open for the next awards :eyes:

24 Likes

OH MY GOSH-

Thank you so much to whoever voted for me!! i cant wait to receive the title!

16 Likes

Congrats to everyone! Can’t wait for next time!

15 Likes