Hopscotch Forum & App Dark mode!

Stop bumping my topics please

Also I forgot this was mine, lol

1 Like

Maybe instead of just bumping, you could start up the conversation again?

5 Likes

Gud idea! But dark mode would be strange if you see a like.

3 Likes

I do not understand what you mean by ‘see a like’

5 Likes

this is good we need this!

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from General Questions, Concerns and Compliments topic:

I think it would be awesome to have a dark theme for Hopscotch! It’s been done for the new official Web Explorer, and it’d be great to get this in the app, and on the forum too.

The app could look something like this (without the rough edges everywhere; this was a quick edit haha):

And a similar black background would look cool with the forum!

Which would you prefer to use?
  • Hopscotch (app/forum) Light Theme (as-is)
  • Hopscotch (app/forum) Dark Theme
  • Switch between the two/use both

0 voters

7 Likes

I like to switch between the two if I have to be honest, but seeing a dark theme would be nice

9 Likes

Second this ^^

I love how the poll actually has the “light theme” option as a lighter color then the “dark theme” option

8 Likes

Boom - just added a poll option! @Awesome_E

7 Likes

Mega bump! Thanks again @FRENCH_WAVE123!

Go vote on the poll up here if you’re interested!

3 Likes

This would be great to have!
I usually use dark mode on my device because it’s better for my eyes, so it would be lovely to see it available as a Hopscotch feature.

2 Likes

Light mode is literally too bright! It’s like :zap::zap::zap:! I am a dark mode user I prefer dark mode! For everything with the choice I choose dark! It’s easier on the eyes later at night and early in the morning. Light mode isn’t the worst but I’d prefer dark. Hopscotch really needs it!

5 Likes

Hey! Welcome to the forum! I do agree with this, but there’s actually already a topic about this! (Click on the teal text to go to the topic!)

2 Likes

:crescent_moon: it certainly would be awesome - looks like some other people had the same idea too!
I’m bundling the ideas together - so it’s all in the one place!

how would you like to see it implemented - what would it look like??

3 Likes

This would be really cool to have implemented at some point for sure! What if there were even more themes to choose from? Like light blue, purple, green, or really any character color?

5 Likes

Great idea!! I never thought of that!

5 Likes
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes

It’s probably going to to be just yes’s

3 Likes

hey, awesome idea! although i think there’s already a similar topic :))

5 Likes

Thx :zap::comet::zap::comet::zap:

2 Likes