Hopscotch for Windows Phone/Microsoft devices?

hopscotch
ideas
feature_suggestions

Continuing the discussion from Android version for Hopscotch?:

That would be AWESOME. But Hopscotch isn't really made for computers at the moment. But a Windows Phone app would be cool. I have been also thinking if Hopscotch could be for the Xbox One. :hushed:
That's a neat idea, @PhantomPig!
Does anyone agree? :smile:

I agree! The Hopscotch Team already developed the computer version of Hopscotch.. It's a web player in fact... buuuuuuuuuut still in beta..

For the xBox part.. maybe... It might take a while longer for them to think about it...

Yes, yes, consoles are a whole different thing and it might take a year or two.

By that, I mean like a app for Windows 10/Windows 8.1.

App... Well... thats taking it to the next level...

I hate to say this, but these latest windows phones and software are... well... not too good. Not a lot of people have them so it would be a waste. The computer version will help greatly, though.

Well, maybe the Hopscotch Team can wait until the phones get really popular, then release the app.

To the next level? :confused:
The apps are modern, so, it wouldn't be the next level.
Don't understand what you mean.

Honestly, waiting for the phone to get popular is a waste of time... like seriously... im 12 but i understand how the financial market works... but i wont talk about it because its too harc to understand...

Ok. But it might be the best idea. :confused:

I think the online resource would eliminate all the problems. Then there would not be a need for Hopscotch as an app, even though it would be a good idea to keep it on iDevices since it is the most commonly used mobile device as far as I know.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

That's cool too, but maybe for the Xbox 360? (I still have one) but there could be more stuff on the xbox one. For example you could say "Xbox follow PhantomPig :pig:"
And maybe there could be a Wii U version, with the gamepad. That would be cool

I want for Android bc I don't have a personal IPad, I use my school one for Hopscotch. Once it's on Android, I'll be able to be so much more active.

Wait, how do we get the computer version?

My sister is hogging the iPad...

There is only the webplayer to play projects not make them yet!

I hope that doesn't take long... :frowning:

That would take a loooooooong time if so!

I miss Hopscotch! It’s been about 2 years since I have been on Hopscotch because I haven’t had Apple phones or iPads for 2 years. I have a Windows phone rn… so when will Hopscotch be available on Windows phones???

I haven’t been on HS since Summer 2016… I have an android… I feel you