Hopscotch For Chromebooks

Hey Hops! Since there has been a lot of talking about devices that Hopscotch should support, I figured it would be nice if it would work on a Chromebook since a lot of high schools/middle schools use that as their school devices. Since hopscotch would be really fun to use on a Chromebook since it’s educational, schools would probably allow it. What do you guys think about this idea?

Should Hopscotch Be Available on Chromebooks?
  • Yes
  • Possibly
  • No

0 voters

@omtl

10 Likes

Would be good idea. I play hopscotch 24/7, and if my whole class plays hopscotch

I happy

7 Likes

I think it’s a good idea because most schools do use Chromebooks

(My school uses iPads though, so we already use hopscotch)

5 Likes

i believe this could take a while since, to my knowledge, chromebooks do not run ios, but it definitely would be nice to see

6 Likes

would be certainly great having this, but i haven’t heard any school using chromebooks here - maybe each country is different :thinking:

6 Likes

yeah, they are pretty common in the us

5 Likes

I would’ve totally loved this idea when I said a school chrome book

I now have a school MacBook

I still love this idea

5 Likes

I would love to see this!
It might take a while for this to be implemented, though, because Chromebooks don’t run on iOS (at least to my knowledge).
But other than that, this is a really great idea that I would love to see implemented sometime in the future!

(happy to see you active again, by the way :sunny:)

2 Likes

I think chromebooks might be a hard to implement
You see Hopscotch is currently an Apple only app (no samsung, windows, etc)
Hopscotch has some Apple exclusive feature
A macbook release would be hard to do due to the fact that chromebooks mostly use google play store

Take all this with a grain of salt

3 Likes

same this would be awesome :grinning:

1 Like