Hopscotch for Android and iOS?

I recommended Hopscotch to a friend, and they were interested, but then they weren’t able to get the app because they don’t have an iOS device! Is this true or is my friend just doing things wrong? Also, if it is true, why iOS only?

12 Likes

You are correct

Next time, this can probably be asked somewhere else.

You can do some extent of editing with my project builder. Doesn’t compare to publishing projects and all, but it’s pretty cool that you can still mess around with things in the browser.

7 Likes

But why? Is it just that it’s only available on iOS, or that they can’t have it on any other device?

5 Likes

It’s only been developed for iOS

4 Likes

Might they develop it for non-iOS devices sometime in the future?

4 Likes

Since E’s helping you with the question, maybe Clive or turn this into a suggestion? (In which case it’d be a duplicate so maybe just Clive)

4 Likes

They might, you have to ask THT

It’s been requested a lot, they’re probably working on it

4 Likes

They said they were working on it 3 years ago :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Okay. As ae said, I probably should’ve asked this somewhere else, since it doesn’t deserve a whole topic. I guess I was just a little frustrated about it, is all.

4 Likes

It’s totally cool, I understand the frustration :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hopscotch for Android asap

4 Likes

Ditto

3 Likes

Yessss

4 Likes

Yes I would like to use hopscotch on an android device

Good topic

4 Likes

Me too for sure

4 Likes

Me too for sure

5 Likes

hey it’s a very valid suggestion!
though there are many similar topics- your idea certainly deserves a topic:)
I’m gonna leave this newest one open for discussion for now- since there’s so much to talk about on this subject! and there’s so many of these topics it’s hard to find the right one to post on

7 Likes

I would definitely download Hopscotch on Android

6 Likes

me too- or even on a browser would be awesome!

7 Likes

I agree, I would use HS on an android too

5 Likes