Hopscotch Egg Hunt 2023!

This event/competition/challenge is started by me (@Liquid) and all the currencies, rewards, and prizes are handled by me, not Hopscotch. You can find other similar self-started events in #competitions-and-events, or even start one yourself. Because this is started by me, Hopscotch and the forum leaders are not involved or responsible in any of the transactions here.

Hopscotch Egg Hunt: 2023
Around the Eggverse

Games Involved:

Game Link Creator Ready?
Hopscotch Egg Hunt Hub Soon No Hopscotch Egg Hunt 2023
Table will be updated soon!

Event Starts : 2023-03-31T21:00:00Z

We are looking for 10 to 12 games to add a Easter Egg Hunt where players find 5 eggs around your menus and in-game, when you find all 5 eggs you get a secret code, combine all of the code and enter it in the hub for some rewards!

If you want to apply, complete the form below!

Hopscotch Egg Hunt 2023
Game Link: Enter Link Here
Game Name: Enter Name Here
Will you be able to add 5 eggs around your game?Enter response Here

Codes and images for eggs will be provided!

This topic will be updated as we get closer to the event!

12 Likes

Saving this post

9 Likes

this sounds awesome! if there’s a community easter comp and im not to busy with it, I think I’ll compete!

7 Likes

Events like these are only possible due to community support, that is why I have decided to scout for games created by others. It is like a massive puzzle that by playing in games, you can achieve a common goal, find the eggs, get the code, complete the final challenge and get a reward!

@Gynn & @omtl, please send in your games to participate in HS Egg Hunt 2023, this event is only possible with your help!

10 Likes

Reminder ^

3 Likes