Hopscotch Drawing requests

hopscotch
requests
drawing

If you want a drawing request done write it here! I'll invite artists that you request to and hopefully they'll do youre request all you have to do is right the details of your request and the artist you want it done by and I will invite that artist! Please stay on topic and no flagging unless its off topic! Thanks! I hope this was useful.

A penguin wity a tol hat, but it needs to be cute and sliding on it's belly, down a steep glasier, close up of the penguin! Requesting to everyone!

Penguin with top hat! Done with Paint. Couldn't do the gaiser and sliding on its belly

Cute????

Cute overload!
Can't take it anymore, have to cry of pure, unconditioned joy

Thanks you!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so nice of you to say!!!!!

Thanks! :smiley: , most of that is because of you, remember to keep drawing your W H O L E LIFE
- yours truely
SF

Thanks..and you keep being an awesome coder on hopscotch!!!!

1. Your welcome (as always) :slight_smile:
  2. Thanks! :smiley:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
☁☁☁:christmas_tree:☁☁☁
❄❄:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:❄❄
:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:
:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:
:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:
:christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:
❄❄:chestnut::chestnut::chestnut:❄❄
:thought_balloon::thought_balloon::thought_balloon::thought_balloon::thought_balloon::thought_balloon::thought_balloon:
:thought_balloon::thought_balloon::thought_balloon::thought_balloon::thought_balloon::thought_balloon::thought_balloon:
Could @Gilbert189 draw that on-paper, and on iPad please?

The tree? @Stampys_fans

Can you doA winged cat, wings out, standing proud, with glowing eyes in random places behind it.

Okay, I'm taking requests as well. Just to let you know.

Can you think of anything else?
Yep, it is!.

Hope you like it! And the details are right....

Hello????? Anyone????

Hello! I am writing a story, and I need an illustrator to draw a more complicated, life like drawing. If you can, please let me know, and I will include your name in my acknowledgements!