I was playing a game of guess the character on the drawing topic (I guess... Since we were guessing and drawing characters on the drawing topic, and on this topic we're drawing other things and characters, so the title needed to be edited lol), and I had an idea. XD
So.... This topic was created. XD
- No inappropriate, offensive, or anything that would violate the community guidelines in posts or drawings.
- No characters/things from outside of hopscotch.
No drawing things that do not exsit in hopscotch. XD
Could you imagine how hard this game will be! XD
When guessing, tag the owner of the drawing you're guessing.
To save some confusion. :D
But... It's... Not exactly that important. XD
Make sure the character/thing is at least kinda reconiszable, try your best! XD
Don't lie if a guess is correct or not.
This could be really...
I had a few other rules... But these seem the most reasonable lol.
I might add more later if the rules are actually needed. XD
- A drawing app or software (at least something that you can use one color, if you don't have a drawing app, use notes or hopscotch! That works.)
- A timer. (I use Apple's clock app, but you can use what you want to use. XD)
- Hopscotch (you're going to be pretty lost if you don't have hopscotch, but you could still play!)
- The forum.
- A smile. (Okey not really, but I just wanted to put that there. XD)
How to play!
- Go to drawing app.
- Set the timer to 1 minute.
- Think of something you want to draw from hopscotch.
- Start the timer.
- Draw the stuff.
- Timer is up, post the drawing.
- Other hopscotchers reply.
- Once someone guesses correct, reveal.
Things you can draw...
- Hopscotch characters.
Hopscotchers as their username.
(e.g. SmilingSnowflakes would be a snowflake, Rawrbear would be a bear, Anonymous would be a question mark or a person with question mark on le face. Sorry for using you as a example! You two (and me lol) were the first two to pop up into my mind when doing this. XD)
- Hopscotch tabs and logos.
- Any other things hopscotch related.
A rule about this part...
Don't draw the projects. XD
It would be way too hard. XD