Hopscotch Downtime: Complete!

UPDATE: Good news, the migration is complete and Hopscotch is back up. Please do let us know if you find any issues.

Hi there,
As you have heard, Hopscotch will be down for the next few hours due to a planned database upgrade.

You can check this page to know when it will be up:

Thanks for your patience!

35 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the update and status link! :))

9 Likes

Some of my drafts got deleted

6 Likes

Did you log off by any chance?

4 Likes

Im scared i’ll lose my acc, I accidentally logged out when the update didn’t start and then I couldn’t get back in

7 Likes

For some reason, I have a random project that I already published in my drafts. When I open it, it shows the hopscotch downtime project. When I quit out, the downtime project stays there, and the draft of the project goes below the downtime project, making me able to open it infinitely.

(If that makes sense)

(Photos)

6 Likes

I’ll constantly check on this whenever possible…

3 Likes

Thanks for making this topic, afternoon the downtime is gone for me!
now i can code at pm time

3 Likes

That happened to my platformer

3 Likes

Nope :-1:

3 Likes

Hm… that’s very strange, then… I don’t have to worry because I am not active during the early hours anyways…

3 Likes

Well at least i didn’t lose my pixel art

3 Likes

Nvm i lost that too

3 Likes

Oof…

3 Likes

I didnt make much progress so idc

3 Likes

I think I’m going to avoid going into my drafts for a while… don’t want to accidentally delete one (not saying that’s the cause of it, I just want to be safe than sorry).

4 Likes

Im just not gonna mess with my drafts for now lol

5 Likes

FYI–I just made a dummy version of the API so that people who are new can see the downtime project. It’s unlikely that you’ll be able to mess anything up too bad because you aren’t connecting to our real database.

18 Likes

That was quicker than expected! Anyways, I’m glad to hear that the database has properly updated.

7 Likes

Wait, is Hopscotch back up already?

4 Likes