Hopscotch Daily Challenge- December 🎄

hopscotchdailychalle

@omtl
If you want to join, please tell me!

Hello forumers! Welcome to HDC- December! Several new features have. Even planned for everyone this month, and I hope you enjoy! Participating in this month of HDC (completing a challenge for example) will earn you this exclusive badge :christmas_tree:! Happy Hopscotchin’!

Types of Challenges-

Daily Challenges- Daily Challenges are posted everyday at random times, and the challenge can be completed during anytime during the next 7 days (a week after the challenge was released). Once you have done the challenge, submit proof of you doing the challenge (generally a link or screenshot) and post it in this topic! I will reply as soon as I can and add the total points to your point counter!

Weekly Challenges- Every week on Monday, 5 weekly challenges are released at the same time, 2 Hopscotch Weekly challenges, and 3 Forum Weekly challenges. These challenges tend to be more unique and more difficult than daily challenges, but you get more rewards. You get two sets of rewards for completing Weekly challenges, for completing any 3 challenges, you get 5 special points, and for completing all the challenges you get 10. Special points are more valuable than normal points, and are exclusive to Weekly challenges.

Event Challenges- During certain Holidays, Event Challenges are released. The challenges tend to be themed around that holiday. 5 event challenges are released, 2 Hopscotch, and 3 Forum. Completing any 3 gets you 25 event points, completing 1 more gets you 10 more event points, and finally completing all challenges gets you an exclusive Event Badge, exclusive to that event, as well as 15 more Event Points.

Stores-

Daily Store-This store only accepts Normal points, and no exclusive items are sold here. 5 items are sold here each day, with a rotation of items that get switched in and out. Prices are cheap, and so is what you get.

Premium Store- This store only accepts Special Points, which are earned from weekly challenges. This store is posted every week on Monday, but has a larger selection of items. Occasionally an exclusive item will show up. Premium points can be turned into Normal points depending on the rate at which the Premium Store is selling Normal Points at, it could be as little as 1 Premium point to 2 Normal points, or as high as 1 Premium point to 10 Normal points. The ratio switches every week with the store.

Event Store-This is an exclusive store that only shows up during events. This store only excepts Event Points, and all items sold here are exclusive to the event. Event points can not be turned into any other point. The selection of items switches randomly.

Badges-

Normal Badges-Badges are a way of showing off achievements, like completing 10 challenges, or saving 50 points to buy an item. Badges are displayed next to your name on the list of users of the Hopscotch Daily Challenges.

Event Badges- Event Badges are exclusive badges you get for participating in events. You get a badge just for completing an event challenge, and you get another badge if you complete all event challenges. Event Badges are displayed next to your name on the list of users of the Hopscotch Daily Challenges.

Exclusive Badges- These Badges are always limited time for doing stuff, and will never be available again after a certain amount of people complete them. These badges are rare and hard to come by!

Special Event Rules- Every event there are specific rules for a bonus sort of sets of challenges. Here is a full list of all the possible unique rule types that can come out with challenges! Events can also happen randomly without a holiday. All Daily Challenges are canceled for that week

Team Challenge- All members are split up into two teams. The teams have to complete Forum and Hopscotch Challenges to earn points. Hopscotch challenges are worth 10 points, while Forum challenges are worth 5. The Hopscotch Challenges always involve teamwork and cooperation. The team with the most points wins an exclusive badge.

King of The Hill- Rules are similar to normal Daily challenges, however when the event ends, the top 33% of players gets their points doubled, and the bottom 33% of players points get halved. Badges are awarded for all tiers, but get better the higher ranking you are.

Blitz- Several Challenges get released throughout the day, all worth 5 points. All challenges are really simple and don’t require much time. You get bonus points for turning in Challenge completions all at the same time. Person with the most points at the end wins an Exclusive Badge.

Tournament- Every members gets paired with another member. Daily challenges are released like normal. The player with the most points wins at the end of the day. The winner moves on, and fights another person who moved on. Continues until there is a winner, who gets an Exclusive Badge.

Duo Disaster- Every member is paired with someone, this is going to be their buddy through the whole event. To earn points both you and your buddy have to complete challenges. So you won’t earn any points if only one person does the challenges. One partner takes on a Points Challenge, which determines how many points they get, and the other partner takes on a Multiplier Challenge, which determines how much their score is multiplied by. At the beginning of the day each partner choses how hard of a Challenge they want, the harder the more rewards, however if you don’t complete it you don’t get any points.

List of Badges

Exclusive Badges:
-Founder :older_man: (You were one of the first five people to join)

-Autumn Leaves :fallen_leaf: (Participated in November 2018)

-Christmas Tree :christmas_tree: (Participated in December 2018)

Daily Challenge Badges:

-Novice :baby: (Complete A Daily Challenge)

-Beginner :boy: (Complete 5 Daily Challenges)

-Experienced :adult: (Complete 20 Daily Challenges)

-Intermediate :blonde_man:‍♂(Complete 50 Daily Challenges)

-Advanced :man: (Complete 100 Daily Challenges)

-Forum Completionist :last_quarter_moon: (Complete All Forum Daily Challenges In One Week)

-Hopscotch Completionist :first_quarter_moon: (Complete All Hopscotch Daily Challenges In One Week)

-Completionist :100: (Complete All Daily Challenges In One Week)

Member Profiles-
@DECODECO
Normal Points-5
Special Points-0

Daily Challenges- 1

Badges- :baby::exploding_head::thinking::peacock:

@Amulet_10
Normal Points-130
Special Points-15

Daily Challenges- 13

Badges- :boy::dumpling::trophy:

@Ducks_Happy
Normal Points-40
Special Points-5

Daily Challenges- 5

Badges- :boy:

@background_inc
Normal Points-0
Special Points-0

Daily Challenges- 0

Badges-

@Petrichor
Normal Points-25
Special Points-5

Daily Challenges- 2

Badges- :older_man::nerd_face:

@William04GamerA
Normal Points-5
Special Points-5

Daily Challenges- 1

Badges-

@Yusamac205
Normal Points-20
Special Points-5

Daily Challenges- 4

Badges- :baby:

@tankt2016
Normal Points- 45
Special Points-0

Daily Challenges- 8

Badges-:baby:t2::woman_student:t2::credit_card::woman_mage:
Membership Lasts Until- November 15th, 2018

@FearlessPhoenix
Normal Points- 0
Special Points- 5

Daily Challenges- 0

Badges-

@GameCodingCrazy123
Normal Points-
Special Points-

Daily Challenges-

Badges-

@Hi_people
Normal Points-
Special Points-
#Daily Challenges-
Badges- :exploding_head:

@PeppyWafer21
Normal Points-30
Special Points-
#Daily Challenges-3
Badges-:baby::exploding_head:

Happy December!

I think I’ll quit this month.
I’ve got a lot going on.

I prob won’t be able to do too much stuff but I’ll stay on the tag list.

I’ve done a lot of the challenges but I don’t they ever got added. It doesn’t really matter tho

Could you turn in your proof?

Weekly Challenges Monday, December 3rd- Monday, December 10th

Challenges-

Forum Challenge 1- Write 100 replies this week

Forum Challenge 2- Complete 3 Daily Challenges This Week

Forum Challenge 3- Help another Forum user with their code problems

Hopscotch Challenge 1- Make a Turn Based Roleplay Game

Hopscotch Challenge 2- Remix a project and add,some of your own features to it
__
Rewards-

Complete Any 3 Challenges- 5 Special Points

Complete All Challenges- Additional 10 Special Points

Weekly Shop-

Shell Badge :shell: (5)- A Badge That Can Be Displayed Next To Your Username

Plant Badge Set :cactus::evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::palm_tree::seedling:(10)- Display one of these badges at a time next to your username

Badge Slot :black_large_square: (15)- An Additional badge skot to display your badges

Fortune :fortune_cookie: (5)- Recieve a Fortune, can come with other rewards.

Extra Notes + Announcements-

1. OG Christmas event later this month! Stay tuned!

Other
None

HDC Tag List

@DECODECO
@Amulet_10
@Ducks_Happy
@background_inc
@Petrichor
@William04GamerA
@Yusamac205
@tankt2016
@FearlessPhoenix
@GameCodingCrazy123
@Hi_people
@PeppyWafer21

This sounds interesting, but I don’t think I have the interest to join.

I’d like to participate, but please mind my inactivity.

You can do the challenges that you are able too, like I do.

Daily Challenge Tuesday, December 4th

Challenges-

Forum Challenge- Reply 15 times

Hopscotch Challenge- Make a project using Sine & Cosine

Daily Store-

Face Slap Badge :man_facepalming:/:woman_facepalming:(5)- A Badge That Can Be Displayed Next To Your Username (Gender Options/Skin Color Options)

Badge Slot :black_large_square: (15)- An Additional badge skot to display your badges

Premium Membership :credit_card: (30)- Become a Premium Member (ask for details)

Fortune :fortune_cookie: (5)- Random Fortune For 5 points

Bonus Challenges
None

HDC Tag List

@DECODECO
@Amulet_10
@Ducks_Happy
@background_inc
@Petrichor
@William04GamerA
@Yusamac205
@tankt2016
@FearlessPhoenix
@GameCodingCrazy123
@Hi_people
@PeppyWafer21
@DestineViolet

Got the challenges out 3 minutes before midnight…:sunglasses: what am I doing with myself at this point…

Ohh yessss badgesssss
I will definitely join :smiley:

I will join. Put me in! [quote=“HopscotchRemixer, post:1, topic:48465, full:true”]
@omtl
If you want to join, please tell me!

Hello forumers! Welcome to HDC- December! Several new features have. Even planned for everyone this month, and I hope you enjoy! Participating in this month of HDC (completing a challenge for example) will earn you this exclusive badge :christmas_tree:! Happy Hopscotchin’!

Types of Challenges-

Daily Challenges- Daily Challenges are posted everyday at random times, and the challenge can be completed during anytime during the next 7 days (a week after the challenge was released). Once you have done the challenge, submit proof of you doing the challenge (generally a link or screenshot) and post it in this topic! I will reply as soon as I can and add the total points to your point counter!

Weekly Challenges- Every week on Monday, 5 weekly challenges are released at the same time, 2 Hopscotch Weekly challenges, and 3 Forum Weekly challenges. These challenges tend to be more unique and more difficult than daily challenges, but you get more rewards. You get two sets of rewards for completing Weekly challenges, for completing any 3 challenges, you get 5 special points, and for completing all the challenges you get 10. Special points are more valuable than normal points, and are exclusive to Weekly challenges.

Event Challenges- During certain Holidays, Event Challenges are released. The challenges tend to be themed around that holiday. 5 event challenges are released, 2 Hopscotch, and 3 Forum. Completing any 3 gets you 25 event points, completing 1 more gets you 10 more event points, and finally completing all challenges gets you an exclusive Event Badge, exclusive to that event, as well as 15 more Event Points.

Stores-

Daily Store-This store only accepts Normal points, and no exclusive items are sold here. 5 items are sold here each day, with a rotation of items that get switched in and out. Prices are cheap, and so is what you get.

Premium Store- This store only accepts Special Points, which are earned from weekly challenges. This store is posted every week on Monday, but has a larger selection of items. Occasionally an exclusive item will show up. Premium points can be turned into Normal points depending on the rate at which the Premium Store is selling Normal Points at, it could be as little as 1 Premium point to 2 Normal points, or as high as 1 Premium point to 10 Normal points. The ratio switches every week with the store.

Event Store-This is an exclusive store that only shows up during events. This store only excepts Event Points, and all items sold here are exclusive to the event. Event points can not be turned into any other point. The selection of items switches randomly.

Badges-

Normal Badges-Badges are a way of showing off achievements, like completing 10 challenges, or saving 50 points to buy an item. Badges are displayed next to your name on the list of users of the Hopscotch Daily Challenges.

Event Badges- Event Badges are exclusive badges you get for participating in events. You get a badge just for completing an event challenge, and you get another badge if you complete all event challenges. Event Badges are displayed next to your name on the list of users of the Hopscotch Daily Challenges.

Exclusive Badges- These Badges are always limited time for doing stuff, and will never be available again after a certain amount of people complete them. These badges are rare and hard to come by!

Special Event Rules- Every event there are specific rules for a bonus sort of sets of challenges. Here is a full list of all the possible unique rule types that can come out with challenges! Events can also happen randomly without a holiday. All Daily Challenges are canceled for that week

Team Challenge- All members are split up into two teams. The teams have to complete Forum and Hopscotch Challenges to earn points. Hopscotch challenges are worth 10 points, while Forum challenges are worth 5. The Hopscotch Challenges always involve teamwork and cooperation. The team with the most points wins an exclusive badge.

King of The Hill- Rules are similar to normal Daily challenges, however when the event ends, the top 33% of players gets their points doubled, and the bottom 33% of players points get halved. Badges are awarded for all tiers, but get better the higher ranking you are.

Blitz- Several Challenges get released throughout the day, all worth 5 points. All challenges are really simple and don’t require much time. You get bonus points for turning in Challenge completions all at the same time. Person with the most points at the end wins an Exclusive Badge.

Tournament- Every members gets paired with another member. Daily challenges are released like normal. The player with the most points wins at the end of the day. The winner moves on, and fights another person who moved on. Continues until there is a winner, who gets an Exclusive Badge.

Duo Disaster- Every member is paired with someone, this is going to be their buddy through the whole event. To earn points both you and your buddy have to complete challenges. So you won’t earn any points if only one person does the challenges. One partner takes on a Points Challenge, which determines how many points they get, and the other partner takes on a Multiplier Challenge, which determines how much their score is multiplied by. At the beginning of the day each partner choses how hard of a Challenge they want, the harder the more rewards, however if you don’t complete it you don’t get any points.

List of Badges

Exclusive Badges:
-Founder :older_man: (You were one of the first five people to join)

-Autumn Leaves :fallen_leaf: (Participated in November 2018)

-Christmas Tree :christmas_tree: (Participated in December 2018)

Daily Challenge Badges:

-Novice :baby: (Complete A Daily Challenge)

-Beginner :boy: (Complete 5 Daily Challenges)

-Experienced :adult: (Complete 20 Daily Challenges)

-Intermediate :blonde_man:‍♂(Complete 50 Daily Challenges)

-Advanced :man: (Complete 100 Daily Challenges)

-Forum Completionist :last_quarter_moon: (Complete All Forum Daily Challenges In One Week)

-Hopscotch Completionist :first_quarter_moon: (Complete All Hopscotch Daily Challenges In One Week)

-Completionist :100: (Complete All Daily Challenges In One Week)

Member Profiles-
@DECODECO
Normal Points-10
Special Points-0

Daily Challenges- 1

Badges- :baby::exploding_head::thinking:

@Amulet_10
Normal Points-120
Special Points-15

Daily Challenges- 12

Badges- :boy::dumpling::trophy:

@Ducks_Happy
Normal Points-40
Special Points-5

Daily Challenges- 5

Badges- :boy:

@background_inc
Normal Points-0
Special Points-0

Daily Challenges- 0

Badges-

@Petrichor
Normal Points-25
Special Points-5

Daily Challenges- 2

Badges- :older_man::nerd_face:

@William04GamerA
Normal Points-5
Special Points-5

Daily Challenges- 1

Badges-

@Yusamac205
Normal Points-20
Special Points-5

Daily Challenges- 4

Badges- :baby:

@tankt2016
Normal Points- 45
Special Points-0

Daily Challenges- 8

Badges-:baby:t2::woman_student:t2::credit_card::woman_mage:
Membership Lasts Until- November 15th, 2018

@FearlessPhoenix
Normal Points- 0
Special Points- 5

Daily Challenges- 0

Badges-

@GameCodingCrazy123
Normal Points-
Special Points-

Daily Challenges-

Badges-

@Hi_people
Normal Points-
Special Points-
#Daily Challenges-
Badges- :exploding_head:

@PeppyWafer21
Normal Points-20
Special Points-
#Daily Challenges-2
Badges-:baby::exploding_head:
[/quote]

I regret rejoining the omtl tag

Yesterday I replied fifteen times.
I didn’t screenshot the proof though, does it still count?

I added faster loading time to this.

same

I knew it the whole time

That I found the grass annoying as it loaded?

Naw just something else