Hopscotch Curators Q&A!

Alright cool.
Thanks for the re

4 Likes

Perfect! Thank you so much!!

3 Likes

I don’t know where else to say this and I don’t have much time, in the hopscotch update description it says the experimental “destroy object” block is glitchy, but you just add a set invisibility to 100% right before it to fix that. Then it works smooth and stable. Thanks for reading, sorry for the randomness of this post.

8 Likes

@hopscotch-curators do remix watermarks appear when looking for projects to curate?

1 Like

Same question.
A lot of remixes was featured.

3 Likes

It might be our new system. Send me the remixes please.

8 Likes

I can’t use Email right now, so I’ll post them here:

7 Likes

I don’t even know why my projects named “Edge of the map :O” got featured even though I was just messing around…

Anyways, I don’t like the fact that my good games don’t get featured, and when I publish a project where I was messing around, it gets featured. Unpublish time lol

2 Likes

I wasn’t trying to hurt you. I really like your projects! I posted it here because it was a remix. Sorry if I offended you.

2 Likes

You didn’t hurt me. I just didn’t like the fact that the curators featured it.

1 Like

@Ana here are two more recent features that are remixes with nothing changed

7 Likes

@hopscotch-curators, my projects seem to be stuck in the filter. Can you get them out please?

3 Likes

Should this be moved to #meta-hopscotch? It’s a Q and A for the Hopscotch Curators and they deal with the app and I feel meta hs would be a better fit.

I don’t want to move an official topic without asking first, which is why I’m asking

5 Likes

Possibly?
@hopscotch-curators what do y’all think? Random or meta hs? Meta hs would make this available to more people and it might’ve fit better there cuz Leader qna is in meta forum so it’d make sense for curator qna (hey that kinda rhymes!!) to be in meta hs.
Idk, y’all pick

5 Likes

Sure meta is fine! So sorry I’ve been really inactive! If I’ve missed anything important in the last few weeks on here please let me know.

5 Likes

why

why was I tagged-

2 Likes

Cool.
That’s ok lol. Wel all have those periods of very long inactivity.
There hasn’t been anything important than new hs updates (which I’m sure you already knew about cuz you work w THT) and a whole bunch of nominations of great projects.

5 Likes

@Madi_Hopscotch_ you are untaggable normally

6 Likes

@hopscotch-curators are you guys are able to change the thumbnails of projects?
*are you able to change the “screenshot url” in a published project directly?
Are you able to modify the raw JSON code of a project?

Test Project
Test Thumbnail:

8 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: New fade block?