Hopscotch Courses

Introducing Hopscotch Courses

name may be subject to change

Hopscotch Courses will be a massive team effort to create a project where users can view courses and learn about Hopscotch. There will be multiple categories:

-Community (About the community)
-Coding (How to code)
-App (Basics for exploring the app)
-Concepts (Coding ideas)
-Advanced (advanced coding techniques)

You can make a course, or help code. To make a course, please tag me and tell me the course name, category, and each course ‘slide’. A slide will include text and some sort of visual representation of what you’re saying. If you want to help code or want to integrate your course in on your own, ask and I will give you the hidden topic that has the password. If you help in some way, your name will be in the project and you will get 1000 Spider Points (more on those later). The acc is called HS Courses.

@omtl

19 Likes

Current Courses:

Planned Courses:
Lots by @Shadow_Spider
One by @anon84583326 and @AstrosUwU (and maybe one from tons others)

Updates Tag List:
Nobody xd

For anyone who is wondering, Spider Points are a way to earn special things from me. You can turn in your Spider Points for the following:

Request (300 Points)
Big Request (500 Points)
Follow (100 Points)
Cookie (1000 Points)
Godly Cookie (1 Million Points)

You can earn them from me :wink:

8 Likes

interesting.

3 Likes

Does anyone wanna help or do I have to ahem go in alone.

4 Likes

Wow! I don’t know if I have the time to do this right now, but I will at least put a reminder on this topic. Tag me if you need any help with this and I’ll do my best! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ok. I could use some help on courses, those I’m counting on the community with helping. Do you wanna make one on trail art?

3 Likes

Yeah, I can try! Do you have any deadline?
And what format should I do it in?

3 Likes

No deadline, but here’s the format. You can use a different one, too:

Course Name
Suggested Category

Slide 1
Info text here
Picture here (you just need pic description)

Slide 2
etc…

3 Likes

So I do it here and not in code?
Edit: reading the OP is a good thing. I understand now.

3 Likes

In here or on the hidden topic. If you want to code it in yourself you should tell meh on the hidden one.

3 Likes

I would love to do Concepts! I do t know exactly what to do yet but this sounds amazing

3 Likes

argh yee matey yee stole the one I was gonna be doing.

but umm SpiderShadowArachnidAbsenceofLightorsomething could I help out with Community?

3 Likes

So sorry fren l9l but I have tons of coding ideas and I thought why not share?

3 Likes

pirates do not share.

but yeah totally have fun I might give a cuple ideas here and there but I ain’t a professihionel

3 Likes

Yes. SpiderShadow blah blah blah grants you permission.

2 Likes

yay!!!1!!1!!!

2 Likes

I might help, it depends on where I’m at with my current projects over the next few days.

3 Likes

I would like to do advanced

2 Likes

Ok! This is really awesome with all the people coming to help!

2 Likes

I can try and help

3 Likes