Hopscotch coding school opening again!

Hello Hopscotchers! I am LunaPuppy14, or on the real Hopscotch game, Luna Puppy 16 #STEP! 2 months ago, I started letting Hopscotchers coming into my school, Coding School. Last month, I started teaching classes. Now, 1 of the 12 students graduated, and the school has stopped due to a glitch in Hopscotch. But, I have been working and coding, with the WiFi off. Now, I am starting Coding School again! For one, I am cutting down the days to only Saturdays (it used to be Wednesday and Saturday). Now, instead of just publishing a project asking if anyone wants to join the school, I am reaching out beyond Hopscotch, into the Hopscotch Forum! Anyone who has Hopscotch can join. Many will enter, few will really join, but if no homework is done, you may get kicked out of the school. Please use your spot wisely. If you decide to drop out (I ask you to drop out if you don’t want to do it), please mention me(@LunaPuppy14) or reply to this post. If you would like to join, please fill out this form. There will be 12 students, but 2 spots are reserved for some friends. I will say on the replies how many spots are left.

Your Hopscotch username:
How good you are at Hopscotch:
Will you be nice?
Will you do the homework?
Will you work hard?

2021-10-16T04:00:00Z is when Coding School starts! Join now!
I hope you join! If you have any questions, please reply to this post!

10 Likes

10 spots left!

6 Likes

@LunaPuppy14

5 Likes
3 Likes

if i had to do homework I cant do this

but what kind of homework ur going to give? if its easy i might join

3 Likes

The homework is pretty simple, you just code games with whatever block the game says you need. You can make the game is good or bad as you want, you just need to have the block in there! You also have to put a hashtag name on your project so I can find it (I will say what hashtag to put on it).
Example:
The homework needs a game with the block ‘Draw Trail’, so you can make a very good game with lots of trail art, a very terrible game with emojis and a little trail art, or anything in between! When you code your project, you remember that you must publish with #CL1_D3 added to the title, so that’s what you do.

I hope I have helped and made what I mean clear. You can always join, and if you decide you can’t take it, you can drop out by either getting to me on the Hopscotch Forum (LunaPuppy14) or liking my project ‘Coding School Drop Out’. I hope you join! :wink:

5 Likes

8 spots left!

4 Likes

Post cannot be empty

3 Likes

@LunaPuppy14, here you go!

2 Likes

Your Hopscotch username: JyeCreations
How good you are at Hopscotch: 9/10
Will you be nice? Yes
Will you do the homework? Sure
Will you work hard? Yes

3 Likes

sorry I cant join but thanks

3 Likes

@LunaPuppy14

3 Likes

Just to be sure…
Its on the HSF, right?

3 Likes

ofc bc no cof are allowed
and you’ll also code in hs too

4 Likes

Your score was a bit off
(;
As for me
I don’t plan on joining
But I can still fill out the form
Your Hopscotch username: Cool12317282728
How good you are at Hopscotch: 420/69
Will you be nice?
Probs
Will you do the homework?
Nah
Will you work hard?
Ehh

5 Likes

Ok?

2 Likes

No. It is on the real Hopscotch app. When I started the school, I was not on the forum yet. So, I’m just keeping it the same. But, I might make a Hopscotch Forum school, so look out for that!

1 Like

No spots left! :cry: (you might notice there are not 10 Hopscotchers in this, that is because I am saving spots for the other people on Hopscotch who are not on the forum. Sorry guys!)

2 Likes