Hopscotch Coding and Art School! (H.C.A.S.)

hopscotchschool
school
hs_coding_and_art

Credit to @WynterDiamond’s Hopscotch Academy, you should check it out! It’s amazing!

Welcome to H.C.A.S.!

This is a school where you learn new things! If you want to be a teacher or a student here feel free to fill in the form! Note that if your a student, you will have to take 2 or more classes

Form to be a student

Which classes would you like to take? Pick 2 or more (Math, Sin&Cos, Trail Art, Pixel Art, Text Art, Games, Quizzes, Drawing, Created Art Pads, Websites, Music, or Gym Coding)
Will you be active?
Will you complete the homework?
Will you be nice?

Form to be a teacher

Which class would you like to teach? (Math, Sin&Cos, Trail Art, Pixel Art, Text Art, Games, Quizzes, Drawing, Creating Art Pads, Websites, Music, and Gym Coding)
Will you be active?
Will you teach?
Will you be nice?

Students

@WhoNeedsAName Drawing and Creating Art Pads
@lollypopcorn Games, Creating Art Pads, Trail Art, Math, Quizzes, Text Art, Websites, Music, and Gym Coding
@HotShot37 Sin&cos, Trail Art, Text Art, and Pixel art
@Cyborgx Pixel art, trail art, and games
@BotanistGirl24 Music, sine & cosine, pixel art
@NindroidGames Math, Sin&Cos, Trail Art, Pixel Art, Text Art, Games, Quizzes, Drawing, Websites, Music, and Gym Coding

Faculty

@Explorer_ Head of school, and Substitute if needed
@WynterDiamond Trail Art, Pixel Art, Websites teacher
@Grizzlyzoe Drawing teacher
@DECODECO Art pads, Games, Quizzes, Music Teacher

Schedule

Math
Sin&Cos
Trail Art
Music
Snack (Basically a break until next class)
Text art
Creating Art Pads
Gym Coding (coding sports)
Drawing
Lunch and recess (a long break until next class)
Games
Quizzes
Websites
Dismissal
Extended Day (optional, but if you want to stay feel free too! It’s basically just talking about projects with friends)

During Snack, Lunch, and Recess you can still stay in this topic! Classes start once we get enough students and teachers.
@OMTL
@ExpoList sorry if you got tagged twice

-WNAN

Great topic! But this is my version of a hopscotch school

Which classes would you like to take? Pick 2 or more (Math, Sin&Cos, Trail Art, Pixel Art, Text Art, Games, Quizzes, Drawing, or Created Art Pads) Games, Creating Art Pads, Trail Art, Math, Quizzes, and Text Art :D
Will you be active? Of course! :D
Will you complete the homework? Yeah, I will try my best with all of it (^-^)/
Will you be nice? Definitely!!! :DDD

Suggestion: How about you also have a class for websites? :D

Yes! Great idea! @WhoNeedsAName and @lollypopcorn, if you guys want you guys can also take Websites, Gym Coding, and Music

Awesome!! And thank you! I will definitely do websites and music too, also what is gym coding about/for? :D

Gym coding is coding sports. And I’m glad that your interest in taking these classes!

Oooo cool!! I will do that one too! And yeah, they sound really fun, I can’t wait to get started! :D

Can we try to get some more people?

@DrCrazyChicken come join this heheheheheheh ^-^

You gotta code more crazy

Which classes would you like to take? Pick 2 or more (Math, Sin&Cos, Trail Art, Pixel Art, Text Art, Games, Quizzes, Drawing, Created Art Pads, Websites, Music, or Gym Coding)
Sin&cos , Trail Art, text art and pixel art
Will you be active?
Most of the time
Will you complete the homework?
Yes
Will you be nice?
Yes

I am sorry to see this but I can’t see this being different that Hopscotch Academy…hmmmm. Oh! I see a difference actually…the schedule! The schedule idea is pretty cool but I bet it would be hard to maintain…

This sounds awesome – I can’t wait to be a part of it!

Which classes would you like to take? Pick 2 or more (Math, Sin&Cos, Trail Art, Pixel Art, Text Art, Games, Quizzes, Drawing, Created Art Pads, Websites, Music, or Gym Coding) TRAIL ART, PIXEL ART AND GAMES
Will you be active? YES
Will you complete the homework? SOMETIMES IF I CAN COMPLETE IT
Will you be nice? OF COURSE

Which class would you like to teach? (Math, Sin&Cos, Trail Art, Pixel Art, Text Art, Games, Quizzes, Drawing, Creating Art Pads, Websites, Music, and Gym Coding) Drawing
Will you be active? yup
Will you teach? yes
Will you be nice? of course

• Pixel art/Art pads/Games/Quizzes/Websites/Music
    (I still need @Dylan329 to catch me up on the latest, fastest pixel art)
  • I will start teaching starting this school year (Mid September or earlier)
  • Yes
  • Yes

wait we’re supposed to give out homework
YAYYYYYYYY

You want to know the fastest smooth pixel art?

@DECODECO glad to know that your interested it teaching so many classes! But for now, plz pick one. If we have any spots available after, I will tell you

@Explorer_ i live in singapore so i dont have the same timing as the schedule. So how?