Hello, HoHoHopscotch! The perfect time of year has come to hold the competition! If you are feeling jolly, then get ready to code!
- The project must be coded on Hopscotch. If you code it on any platform besides that, it will not be accepted.
- It must be positive and show joy.
- It must display the date (December 25 (January 6 in Egypt and a few others))
- The project must feature something relating to its original meaning
- The project must feature a Christmas tree
- At least one animated character must be featured, whether it’s a Christmas-themed character that THT includes in the update or whatever.
- The project must be published.
- The projects must be shared by pasting a link to your submission in your post
- The project must feature music (If you are bad at coding music, then you can make music out of a cacophony.)
- DO NOT USE THE GRINCH!!!
Judging will be based on the following:
- Code complexity
- Originality (points will be counted off for copying someone)
- Meeting the requirements
- Soundtrack smoothness
- Content amount
The judges are listed in a folder below.
Just like last time, there will be five finalists.
(The prizes are to be determined)
You must submit your entry within these dates.
2019-11-21T06:00:00Z → 2019-12-23T06:00:00Z
The judges (see tag list in folder below) must judge all the projects within these dates.
2019-12-24T06:00:00Z → 2020-01-07T06:00:00Z
The results will be announced the day after judging ends (January 8th).
@POMTL @OMTL (For some reason the tags don’t work)