Hopscotch Bug Fixing / Reporting

So they can keep track of it. :smiley:

Oh, it is already under “bugs” – I changed the category, should I make one anyways?

Nope! If it's under #bugs, you're fine!

@Liza, something is up with the hopscotch app. For some reason I cannot log IN to my main account, nor can I log OUT from my emergency new account, and I can also not publish any projects. Do you know the deal? Thank you Liza!

Are you connected to wifi?

(Probably not the case)

Current Version: 3.5.0

You cannot like projects via Activity Center, and it doesn’t display that you already liked it.

I tried it befor,I can't log in angin?so now I write down the password and the name so that I won't forget it

So, I am confused. Did you reset it and does it work now?

I resented it and I really worked!!!

I thought it is really cool that I can go back in

Gosh THANKS @Rawrbear. Since it still works in version 3.5.0, do it with the 3 Coding Journey projects. You get that it was originally by QuestMaker, who has no published projects, and was Hopscotching since September 2016. The event trigger is the variable hsSkillComplete being set to one.

umm… Cool. Lemme see dis on PC.
Look, more PC stuff. http://forum.gethopscotch.com/t/hopscotch-json-editor-for-windows-not-even-close-to-alpha-yet-still-in-development/24628?u=awesome_e

When you tap “Self” in the value editor, it will refuse to switch back.

EDIT: Lol it expired
2nd try?

I also understand why it MUST be created in the new update now.
The Forum would not accept anything bigger (higher quality and size) than this. It would say the file is too big.

Massive new update!

I'm not sure I understand the issue.

Just wondering, how can u upload the vid?

1. Converted to a gif with VERY low quality
  2. Saved to Google Drive
  3. Tapped upload and selected the file from drive

It’s not fair to the gif that the IMAGE has a better resolution.

If you changed the object’s targe value to speed, then changed it to square’s speed, you are unable to change it back