Hopscotch book club

club
books
newaccount

Would anybody like to make a hopscotch book club with me? We can set a hopscotch account and we can make projects about books and stuff! Anybody in?!????!!!!!????

I could do it if you want!

That would be great! Would you like to make a separate account on hopscotch for it?

I may join, depending on how busy I am with Hopscotch March Madness, I'm the host…

But what's a book club? If it was a book club where we make projects based on the books, I may join.

Can I join? I would LOVE to be in it!

It is that! We need to come up with a name and password. What email should we use

And yes you may join! Gotta go I have to be somewhere bye!

And also you guys should just try and set it up now! Let's just simply call it book club.

I would
Too
Be a par
T of this
Gruop
I am not
A roror
Bott

I cant really be on my ipad cuz my sis took it away so we''ll call it Booc Club but the password?

I don't necessarily want to be part of the book club, but can you do one based off my Hacker Snackers book I made? I've got the link to the doc copied.

I'm joining, and some books we could use:

Harry Potter
Hopscotch books by Hopscotchers

Let's set the password as bookers101

I will set it up just login when I say go!

Ok

Username: Book Club

Ok I fixed it

Please delete that. I saw it, you can repost it for the other members.

What do u mean?i don't get it

:confused:

Please delete the password, we could gets hacked, you can repost it later for the other members.

Ok now I get it thanks

GUYS I WAS GOING THROUGH NEWEST ON MY ACCOUNT AND I SAW A BUNCH OF PROJECTS THAT WERE BAD AND NOT APPROPRIATE THEY TALKED ABOUT SWEARING AND OTHER STUFF
-reported by Kayro