Hopscotch battle of 2021

Actual concept
Ok so this isn’t a battle but it’s a competition. A competition where people compete for their hopscotch character. So here is how this works, you will choose in a poll for what Character you are competing for. In a round, I will code a range of games for you to play in, and your team adds each of your scores once you have played. The one with least scores by the end of the round will be eliminated, and the more rounds you play in the harder it gets.

Rules
You are allowed to submit whatever score you get, with a screenshot or a remix (with link) of the game.
You are not allowed to cross team or help other teams in any way except support. You are also not allowed to sabotage or cheat (i will be inspecting the code of my project). If you wish to leave then tag me and you can leave. If you wish to switch teams, tag me and you can. Warning, switching teams means you cannot bring any of the points you scored before with you. You cannot photoshop or edit your points or cheat in other ways. You are allowed to contribute as many points you earned as you like.
There will also be a shop where you buy items with your points. These items can earn you bonus points and help you and your team with the characters,
Polls
Ok I haven’t talked much about the characters. You will vote in this poll for your character. The poll will close when the round begins

Choose your character
  • Raccoon
  • Sloth
  • Toucan
  • Bear
  • Jody
  • Parrot
  • Chillanna
  • Star girl
  • Octo
  • Gorilla
  • Monkey
  • Mr moustache
  • Cupcake
  • Hut
  • Jeep
  • Miss chief
  • Banyan
  • Crocodile
  • Gecko
  • Any more (list below)

0 voters

The round starts
2021-02-10T00:00:00Z

15 Likes

Sounds fun haha , I’m in

Tho it’s like the hopscotch gaming comp, remember to keep it all for related and make sure people don’t post too many images (maybe 3/week max per person or something)

8 Likes

I’d totally vote for raccoon :wink:

4 Likes

So would albie ok cool

4 Likes

Same totally!

3 Likes

Sloth add sloth

3 Likes

I’ll restrict to only one photo and 2 remixes so ye
I don’t mind motifs getting clogged up

1 Like

I can’t do any more so I’ll just add another poll (I added sloth just so u know)

2 Likes

Pls vote again because The poll reset

And also
@omtl

6 Likes

did you know that

raccon will :clap::clap::clap: all other characters?

4 Likes

Raccoon will clap all other characters

2 Likes

yes, he definitely will
and if he doesn’t, then it must be because he :fist_left::fist_left::fist_left: all other characters!

2 Likes

Sooper strong raccoon

5 Likes

Told u so

2 Likes

you are such a smart person, i mean, raccoon should totally feed you instead of you feeding him

5 Likes

Racoon is going down. Sloth will win. GO SLOTHS

2 Likes

no way, raccoon for life

1 Like

Yes! #BringSlothBack

2 Likes

No I don’t like you sloth

2 Likes