Hopscotch Academy - Always accepting new students and teachers!

@ReadingSlayer if you want to learn about math go to @NindroidGames’s and @WynterDiamond’s math lessons. I also have a few but they aren’t as good. If you go to the first post at the top of the topic, then choose one of the links under the category “Math”

Sorry about not posting anything in this topic like ever anymore(lessons wise) I will make a pixel art lesson soon

Pixel Art Lesson-
What is pixel art? Pixel Art is a type of art that uses tiny squares called pixels at you use to make up a greater image or picture.
In Hopscotch there are many ways you can make pixel art with different styles!
In Hopscotch, pixel art is actually trail art, so if you want to make pixel art you should probably be good at trail art first.
Common Styles of Pixel Art On HS-
Trail Square- Every Pixel is made out of an object drawing a small square.
Horizontal Trail-Long lines make up this trail art making its photos very blocky.
Variable-Make a variable called pixel and set it to a certain number. Change the Y of an object and make it go back down to make your pixel.
X/Y Pos.-Make your object draw a pixel through setting an X and Y Pos.
Shape-Use clones to make each of the pixels! Everyone has their own way of doing this.
Homework:Look at some of the different ways people do pixel art on Hopscotch and give me 3 examples.

That’s all about me! Please can I be a student?

Yeah you can be a student! Just start reading some of the lessons!

Wow it didnt count as 20 characters cause it was inside a quote

You could always destroy the quote…like take away one letter fro mm the HTML and break the whole thing…

Ok this topic is even more dead than it was before.

Oh hsr has a evil backup robot twin
Same with me!!!
(Don’t sleep with her though it scares her and she never stops crying)

@RemixerHopscotch huiiiiu

R we ever going to do this again?

@HopscotchRemixer May you add me to the group? I accidentall left

Dude this thing is like dead

STill please add me?

You are lucky I am a leader