Welcome the new winter characters including: penguin, polar bear, sleigh, elf yeti and Gonzalo the snowman.
- Stretch and size your characters using the “set width and height” block.
- Making fast collisions will be much easier now that you can access the exact width and height of any given character. Find these in the object values section of the keyboard.
- By special request from @ThinBuffalo : you can finally use >= and <= conditions in your code.
- For those of you lucky enough to get your hands on a new iPad pro, this version of Hopscotch takes full advantage of the edge-to-edge screen
- If your device volume is muted, you can now still hear sounds in a Hopscotch project.
- Characters can no longer cover up the plus button or the play button in the editor/stage.