Vote in this poll if you’d like to:
  • Beta Test!
  • Debug Code or Find Bugs!
  • Give Suggestions For Future Updates

0 voters

Tag me for:
  • Small Sized Updates!
  • Medium Sized Updates!
  • Huge Sized Updates That Will Greatly Change The Game!

0 voters

8 Likes

saving a post

6 Likes

The “0” button does not work for me.

5 Likes

ooh cool, i’d suggest making the letters in qwerty order

also maybe replacing some lesser known hopscotchers

6 Likes

:skull::skull::skull:

Does that include me :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

be honest

6 Likes

no, i keep getting people like galaxyboi who i’ve never heard of, no offense to them, but they only have like 10 likes in total

7 Likes

Oh ok, that makes more sense. Maybe there should be some requirements to being in the game

5 Likes

also, just curious, what difficulty do i have to be in to find myself? i wanna see haha

7 Likes

Small Sized Update

Thanks to @Dragongirl1264’s suggestion, I removed GalaxyBoi and replaced them with Valgo! I’m sure you know this Hopscotcher, who has made one of the most amazing projects ever!

Tags

@CreativePenguin
@Dragongirl1264
@Cutedogs1Forum
@Liquid
@Mouldycheese8

10 Likes

i dont think thats fair – its nice to give everyone some exposure in projects like these and its a great way to encourage people to go find someone new that makes cool projects.

its also part of the fun of hangman to guess; it adds to the challenge

12 Likes

If your going to remove people, don’t remove them one at a time because if I was in that situation it would make me feel called out. Really in general I wouldn’t even say their user, as that can be hurtful.

6 Likes

You could add lesser-known hopscotchers to hard mode to make it a harder challenge

I don’t think it’s that great of an idea to remove people from the list because another person was more popular
I know that I would feel a little bit upset if I got removed for a reason like that

5 Likes

oh i’m sorry, i was really tired when i wrote that, i meant make them only in hard mode :sweat:

5 Likes

Fair point, I’ll think about that

3 Likes

Due to your suggestions, I have decide to include lesser-known hopscotchers in hard mode, more known hopscotchers in easy mode, and a mix in Normal mode

3 Likes
6 Likes

Most likely easy mode or normal :))

4 Likes

This is awesome!

2 Likes

hey i just realized im in it haha
i love this though, it’s a lot of fun and it showcases lots of hops!

4 Likes

@HapPI314 - a reccuring bug i found - if the username has the character 0 in it, when you click that character it will say ‘nice job’ even if you haven’t finished. tag me if you want a video :)

4 Likes