Hoplympics 2019: Team Antarctica 🇦🇶 ‮EEECCCIII OOOGGG

hoplympics
penguins
penguinsareamazing
🔵🔴🔴🔵
hopolymics-2019

This is the Antarctica team topic for the 2019 Hoplympics.
Currently we have (I think) @TheDrawer, @Petrichor and @CreationSofaNoob @Apricity @JefferyGamer @Jojo

If you are in the team, choose one of these categories that are not already taken.
If you aren’t already in the team, join it!

• Pixel art
  • Trail art
  • Games
  • Clones
  • Math
  • Backgrounds

0 voters

:antarctica:

12 Likes

No, America or Canada

3 Likes

Sounds great. We (I’m in now btw, what’s up) could tie the projects to climate change awareness as well, since Antarctica (and especially polar bears) is a symbol of it and is impacted heavily by global warming.

10 Likes

Could you tell me where you said you would join Antarctica please? I just need to make sure

Wait nevermind

3 Likes

Guys @JonnyGamer is on your team

7 Likes

I’ll edit him and Apricity in tomorrow bc I’m out of edits

4 Likes

Shouldn´t the top post tag @JonnyGamer as one of the members instead of @JefferyGamer? I just saw that and wanted to point it out, so yeah…

5 Likes

This is full rn

2 Likes

How’s this:
backgrounds: @Jojo
pixel art: @Petrichor
clones: @Apricity
games: @CreationSofaNoob
math: @JonnyGamer
trail art: @TheDrawer

Also look at this post, it’s a pretty good idea.

7 Likes

just saying i know next to nothing about clones but okay that’s as all that was left

3 Likes

I could help you if you’d like, if it’s not against the rules cuz I’m a judge,

(@GameCodingCrazy123? Can I ? )

4 Likes
3 Likes

Yeah you can help, just no doing any of the code

4 Likes

Okay.

Who else wants clones?

@jojo?

7 Likes

Pet you also need to have a backup asap. Maybe start thinking abt that and asking possible people

Edit: nvm

6 Likes

I’ll do clones but I’m not super good at them. I can build a basic 3D model using clones MAYBE.

So… should I try to do a polar bear or something and get back to you if I can’t?

Edit: I thought about it for like, 2 minutes and polar bears are North Pole, right? So maybe I’ll do penguin(s).

4 Likes

Would there anything else you’d be better at?

2 Likes

What else does no one want to do?

1 Like

What’s your mascot? I am making something with every team mascot later, so I need to know.

1 Like

@Jojo

Any idea what the Team Antarctica mascot is? I’m already acting as a mascot for another team, so it’s not my job to decide!

1 Like