HOPJAM 2021 Start

Today is the start of HOPJAM 2021! You have until 10/12 (Next tuesday) to make a game about leitmotifs! I know this is tricky but I know you can do it. I can’t wait to see submissions (If there are any). After 10/12 I will put all the projects from most liked to least liked. I have a project up though not approved, please remix the project or send the link to me. It makes my life a lot easier!
(There was going to be a link here but I am still at a low trust level, sorry for the inconvenience)

9 Likes

Hey there! I’d love to join, but I don’t know what “leitmotifs” are. Maybe you could explain a bit more?

5 Likes

Sure! The google definition is a theme used in a composition to show an Idea, person, thing Ext

5 Likes

is there any awards? this is cool

6 Likes

If I can get a rewards manager.

4 Likes

I’d love to give out 50 spamlikes to the winner!

5 Likes

Oh thanks!

4 Likes

you can post a link with some spaces (like this: https:/ /forum .gethopscotch.com/t/hopj am-2021-start/62088), and I’ll edit it for you!

You can also create a poll so you can know who is joining (tap reply > gear > build poll). Then click the gear and ‘show who voted’ so you can see the responses (:

4 Likes

the poll :swimming_man: is private, you need to make it public

• U R joining
  • U just saw this and don’t

0 voters

3 Likes
  • I am joining!
  • No I am not joining this thing, I don’t like it…

0 voters

3 Likes

@Coconutfloof can I give 5 follows to the winner? Also, what’s a

?

4 Likes

the dictionary: says a recurrent theme throughout a musical or literary composition, associated with a particular person, idea, or situation. So basically a recurring theme throught out a game

5 Likes

Ok. Thanks.

3 Likes

@DogIcing Sure you can give out followers as a reward!

1 Like

Ok. If I’m giving them out, can I still participate?

1 Like

Sure, fine by me, but if you win (The winner is in terms of likes) you can’t give yourself extra

1 Like

Yeah. Of course!

1 Like

Can I give out a few prizes to 2nd or 3rd place?
.20 spam likes
.5 follows (on hopsoctch app)
.tag group join or vote
.20 spam likes (on hopscotch app)

2 Likes

Sure that is fine!

1 Like

Okay, sorry this is the real poll

• Not joining
  • Joining

0 voters

2 Likes