History Of Hopscotch - Collaboration Project

hey everyone!

As the title suggests I’m creating a “History Of Hopscotch” project. The game will be in the form of a book, and will have info about different stages of hopscotch ( for example, the first sounds, scrolling text, images, etc )

I’d also like to include pages in the book that will talk about different hopscotchers.

So here’s where you guys come in…

Anyone who’d like to get involved click on either arrows :blush:

Anybody who’d like to be featured in the project’s book click here :)

If you’d like a page of the book to talk about your profile and achievements, simply reply with some basic info about your time on hopscotch, such as…

Your username, forum name and a short bio about yourself.

Including links to your best projects, will help the book look more exciting, as I’m planning to add images ( Just be sure to include any photos in a drop down menu )

Anybody who’d like to write content about a groundbreaking code discovery, legendary project, or stages in the forum or app.

If you’d like to write some content for the book, or tell me about topics you’d particularly like to see in the book, let me know below. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!

Hopscotch has been thriving for a few years and I thought this could be a really cool project to tell the history of the app to new and old users.

Thanks to anyone who’s willing to help, and let me know if you’d like to be tagged with progress updates and publishing!

@omtl, @pomtl

16 Likes

This is an amazing idea!
I’d love to help and be tagged for everything (updates,publishing etc)

I can write up some stuff and do a thing on myself if you want

5 Likes

This is an awesome idea! I’ll see if I can put something together about myself. Oh, and I’d definitely like to be tagged for updates!

1 Like

thanks guys! @FearlessPhoenix, do you think you could use the tagging list for me, I’d just love to include ideas from many different hopscotchers?

2 Likes

I tagged them but nothing happened and your posts got locked.
Uhhhhh let’s try that again.
If not @SilverStar or another leads (not mod) probably could and it should work.

3 Likes

@omtl @pomtl look at the op

6 Likes

What do you need me to do?

2 Likes

Try to @ omtl and pomtl in the OP
I did but it didn’t tag em.

If your @ works then I’ll delete my post

2 Likes

Nope, nothing ://

2 Likes

Hm ok it’s probably a new thing then
Thanks.

2 Likes

Probably because it’s PumpkinGirl’s post
Since we can’t tag those groups, it may not tag them even though you edited it in

3 Likes

Possibly. Should still work tho.

3 Likes

Noice idea! I will write a few things if I have the time but definitely tag me for updates!

2 Likes

When I have time over the weekend, I’d love to contribute!

1 Like

Cool!
I might write something if I have time.

2 Likes

Nice

Dont forget that hopscotch initially never had a community in the first place

4 Likes

Wow :hushed: I completely forgot, thank you!

3 Likes

You’re welcome! Thats my only contribution but thought i’d let you know

3 Likes

@PumpkinGirl I’d highly suggest that one of the Hopscotchers featured in this project should be MagmaPOP. They changed Hopscotch and did things previously unimaginable.

3 Likes

COAN and oio are better imo.

2 Likes