Hi There from Andrew

Hi everyone, my name is Andrew and I’m working at a Software Engineer at Hopscotch (started in April). I primarily work on the iOS app; working with @Yuanyuan, @t1_hopscotch and Samantha.

I’ve been an iOS developer for about 9 years. And had various IT jobs, including Web Developer, before that. My favourite colour is Orange. I’ll definitely be paying attention to the bugs category.

I’ve also been super impressed with the quality of the projects that I’ve seen (we play them regularly) and the effort put into them. I think everyone here knows much more than me about programming with the app :slight_smile:

41 Likes

Hi
I did not know you were an ios developer!
What apps did you make

13 Likes

By the way @MrBlobby was the architect behind the undo/redo feature!

24 Likes

Hello!!! Welcome Andrew!

Nice!

okay i’ll talk the way i usually do with lower case i’s lol and too many “lol”'s

12 Likes

Nice! I’m so excited to have you in the community and great job in all of the work you done!

12 Likes

Hello @MrBlobby!
Welcome! I’m 894! I like to think of myself as the craziest person on here (I’m probably not though lol)
Oooh I see you play a few of games on hs! Do you happen to of played any by a user called ‘894 Studios’? (894 Studios is me btw)

8 Likes

Hi Andrew, welcome to the forum! It’s a pleasure to meet you, and I would just like to say a big thank you to you and everyone else at the Hopscotch team who are working so hard for all of the new features for us, and just making Hopscotch in general :D
Also, congrats on the undo/redo feature, and once again, welcome to the forum!!

12 Likes

Apart from Hopscotch, a few projects on an off the App Store, for example:

iAuditor: ‎iAuditor: Inspections & Checks on the App Store
The axiiio app, ProMoCo: https://www.axiiio.com

22 Likes

Welcome!!!
The undo/redo feature is soooo useful! was it easy or hard to make?

14 Likes

It was complicated for sure!

19 Likes

Hi Andrew! Welcome to the hopscotch forum!
Nice to meet you :>
@TeamCreations

11 Likes

hello- nice to meet you!

11 Likes

Hi @MrBlobby. Nice to see you

10 Likes

Well, it’s one of the best features on hopscotch, that’s for sure!

I’m presi, nice to meet you! i was one of the beta testers of undo/redo!

14 Likes

Welcome! @MrBlobby ~!

9 Likes

Welcome!

8 Likes

Hey there, @MrBlobby. Nice to meet you.

I’m @/Crosbyman64. I can understand logic in a lot of cases. I’ve learned some HTML, JavaScript, and a bit of CSS.

Orange is my second favorite color, my first being green.

We are so glad you’re here!

11 Likes

Hey, nice to see you here, Andrew!

Third person on our team, if I recall correctly?

11 Likes

hey, warm welcome! :D we’re very excited to see you around!

talking about games, you probably have met @awesome_e, he made a mod that allows us making online games, and currently there are ~2 public online games here :)) and a third one will appear in less than half a month if i’m not wrong :eyes:

wow, that’s awesome - undo/redo is my favourite feature, with that addition coding in hopscotch was a lot more convenient/easier! (no more accidental deletes, ha!)

out of curiosity, how many developers there are in hopscotch (including people who are not on the forum)?

10 Likes

Welcome to Hopscotch! We’re so excited to see what you’ll create - the undo/redo feature is a really nice start, it’s such a great feature!

9 Likes