Hi t1 your projects r amazing

@Ihasfluffycupcakes This is way off topic of what people were discussing on here, so yes I flagged it. Just remember next time to keep your posts relevant to the topic you are in. (For example, you could have started a topic about the new emojis.)

Another way of how to not make me mad: don't tell me that you flagged my post. Flags are private.

closed #13

This topic is temporarily closed due to a large number of community flags.

opened #14

closed #15

This topic is temporarily closed due to a large number of community flags.

That is right if you flag something you are allowed to keep it private and no one else can ask you about it @Ihasfluffycupcakes but it is helpful when people tell you nicely what you've done wrong so you know for next time, like @Giraffedolphin26 did. S/he meant it as a nice reminder. :smile:

Thanks @Ihasfluffycupcakes and @Giraffedolphin26 for that

opened #17

But can't she give me a reminder BEFORE Flagging my post?

Yeah that's true s/he could but at least @Giraffedolphin26 did explain why and give you a nice reminder, which was helpful :smiley:

It was helpful, but I had no idea the post was off topic so it makes more sense to just give a reminder and only flag it unless I don't listen to her.

That is what we try to do on the forum when responding to posts that are off-topic but not mean or anything - give a reminder first and if the person doesn't listen, then flag. But in the end, you did listen and thank you very much for listening to @Giraffedolphin26 and thanks for editing your post @Ihasfluffycupcakes :smile:

If you'd like to discuss the topic of flagging further, you're most welcome to and you can go on this topic: Flagging in the Forum

Excuse me, but, you shouldn't say that you flagged someone's post, because it might end to a fight.

Hi @friendship2468 it's okay to let someone know you've flagged their post if you want to explain why nicely, so the person knows what not to do in the future.

Thanks again @Musiclover for making this topic and I'm sorry about it straying off topic, I just want to explain to others

Wow this conversation ended as off topic as possible. :joy::joy:

Hey don't worry guys I'm sure nobody meant anything it's ok and thanks @t1_hopscotch for your wise words see what I mean your amazing
P.s. @Bubblyoreo sorry I couldn't reply quicker but the topic was closed down temporarily I didn't realise at the time you could search projects otherwise I would have continued this from someone elsesπŸ€—:smile:sorry:sob::laughing:

@Musiclover

I am sorry too. I have been acting a little bit mean and rude but I do not mean any of it. I was probably having a blow out.

It's completely okay @Bubblyoreo :smiley:

I know I get frustrated at times too and I don't mean to be rude or anything to anyone at all. I try my best to be as nice as possible but sometimes that isn't clear in my posts and I'm really sorry for that. But it's more important that you recognise it which is really great and do what you can to fix it :smile:

Thanks for being kind, you always cheer me up @t1_hopscotch. Thanks for being a nice friend? Could I say that?

No problem @bubblyoreo of course you can :blush:

Well.... This ended quite nicely thanx guys for being so nice...!:+1:🏻:smile: