Hi t1 your projects r amazing

Hi t1 I don't know how to link your name so you see this but I know ur on the forum as you've liked a lot of my things. I just wanted to tell you how amazing ur projects are I am known as 888unicorn as well as musiclover and you know ur projects r so cool ! Thanks for being awesome!

And as I say make cool projects and you'll go far!

@Musiclover you can link a name to a post by adding @ in front of their name.

Example:

@aname

Thanks
I'll do it now

Hi @t1_hopscotch

Did it! 🦁🦁🦄🦄🤗🤗 thanks!......

hello @hopscotch_king hopscotch king here

It's nice you are commenting this @Musiclover . But you could of just done a remix

Thanks a lot @Musiclover :smile: I like the projects you make too!

It's ok 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🦁🦁🦁🤗🤗🤗🤗

(this post was edited) and yes I agree t1 does make some good projects

@Ihasfluffycupcakes This is way off topic of what people were discussing on here, so yes I flagged it. Just remember next time to keep your posts relevant to the topic you are in. (For example, you could have started a topic about the new emojis.)

Another way of how to not make me mad: don't tell me that you flagged my post. Flags are private.

This topic is temporarily closed due to a large number of community flags.

This topic is temporarily closed due to a large number of community flags.

That is right if you flag something you are allowed to keep it private and no one else can ask you about it @Ihasfluffycupcakes but it is helpful when people tell you nicely what you've done wrong so you know for next time, like @Giraffedolphin26 did. S/he meant it as a nice reminder. :smile:

Thanks @Ihasfluffycupcakes and @Giraffedolphin26 for that

But can't she give me a reminder BEFORE Flagging my post?

Yeah that's true s/he could but at least @Giraffedolphin26 did explain why and give you a nice reminder, which was helpful :smiley:

It was helpful, but I had no idea the post was off topic so it makes more sense to just give a reminder and only flag it unless I don't listen to her.

That is what we try to do on the forum when responding to posts that are off-topic but not mean or anything - give a reminder first and if the person doesn't listen, then flag. But in the end, you did listen and thank you very much for listening to @Giraffedolphin26 and thanks for editing your post @Ihasfluffycupcakes :smile:

If you'd like to discuss the topic of flagging further, you're most welcome to and you can go on this topic: Flagging in the Forum