Hi! New to forum!

Hi! I am new to the forum! How do you do the forum?

Hello! :D

Welcome to the forums!1!

If you ever need help, tag me like "@Candycane"

Well, first, check out the mail notification you got from Liza! Those are the community guidelines.

This is tagging, when you get someone's attention with a notification. Just put an @ in front of someone's name! Like this: @Maltese

I'm pretty sure you know how to post already, but click the blue button next(right) to the box with 'topic controls' to reply to the whole topic, and click on the curving arrow to reply to that specific person!

Hi

Hello @Dr.Coder2485
To hide things, just < do this > but without the spaces
Tag me if you need help! @EmojisRUs

Hi I'm ISetTrends05 or I guess you could call me Ana

Well forum is home to many topics ranging from 'Help with pixel art' to 'Writing a Story help' these two thing have 1 thing in common help. Forum is mainly helping out others no matter the task

Welcome to the forum!

Hi Welcome To The Forum!

If you ever need help just tag me like "@MiNi!"

And I will try to come and help!

Also, on your first day you can only reply to 10 posts :slight_smile:

Be good. Be helpful. Have swag. <---- ahem ahem all those hopscotchers saying they aren't as good ahem hem please help us new one ahem ahem bring self esteem back ahem hem

Hi! If you need help at any time, just but an @ in front of my name! There is something called the OMTL (offical mass tag list). Whoever adds their name on the list will be notified to anyone who uses it. It is useful on games, help with code etc. the rules are on the first post, and you can also add your name by pressing the green notepad on the first post! (Alphabetically)

Click this blue text to go to the offical OMTL topic!

Welcome @Dr.Coder2485!!

Tag me anytime you'd like help! Just type "@KVJ"!

Always first :laughing: :joy:

without the spaces

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Oh lol I'll edit that
:joy: :joy:

Welcome @Dr.Coder2485! You will love it here!

Hi, I'm IKeudin! You can tag me any time and I'll be happy to help. Tag me '@IKeudin'! Enjoy the Forum :slight_smile: